One More Time - From Saturday

Despite the fact that people contend that Tibor is universally hated, this is clearly not the case.  Several posters have expressed humor at my posts and I have met three people throughout the years just from Bengals message boards - WhoDey03, HavePityPlease, and LeTigre.  I had hoped to meet up with BengalFaninTO and indianacane but those did not come to pass.  I seriously doubt I would post somewhere if everybody truly hated me / my posts. 

The most humerous charge throughout the years is that my negativity (and my black and gold Simpsons Bumblebee Man avatar from Huddles) is proof I'm a Stiller fan.  I'm pretty sure no Stiller fan has a clue who Sean "Sewer" Brewer is let alone Wilson Phillips, Artsmell Hawkins, Toast Jones, John "Pete" Thornton, Kevin Wasteverharn, Ifeayni Ohehateme, etc etc.  

The most touching thing somebody has ever written about me is that they were watching a Bengals game and saw somebody screw up horribly and they posted "yeah, that put him in Brewer contention."  Just somebody humerous to pass the time when the team truly was embarrassing at times.  Even if others didn't say the Brewer was dead, this year hasn't been that much fun for Brewerness.  The team is just better.  Other than Wilson Phillips there isn't a bum on the team.  Hell, even Eli Apple isn't Rotten somehow. 

5 hours ago, tibor75 said:

Despite the fact that people contend that Tibor is universally hated, this is clearly not the case.  Several posters have expressed humor at my posts and I have met three people throughout the years just from Bengals message boards - WhoDey03, HavePityPlease, and LeTigre.  I had hoped to meet up with BengalFaninTO and indianacane but those did not come to pass.  I seriously doubt I would post somewhere if everybody truly hated me.

👋! You’ve met me, too!! We watched a Bengals- Ravens game on a Thursday night at Fitzgerald’s on Bethel Rd. With Le Tigre!!

Archived