CJ Uzomah interview with Lap

CJ Uzomah is a mid-level talent at TE. They could make a fairly easy upgrade from a talent perspective. But, it's his personality and leadership that will likely see him get another contract this offseason. With so much other offensive weaponry already in place and much larger needs to focus on, I'd be happy to see them re-up him. If Joseph Lee likes him, bring him back. He's the boss now.

13 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

CJ Uzomah is a mid-level talent at TE. 

His long catch up the seam last Saturday suggests otherwise.  

I’m not sure if he even saw the ball before he caught it (Watch the replay from behind Joey B.).

🦗

3 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I’m not sure if he even saw the ball before he caught it (Watch the replay from behind Joey B.).

🦗

The TD pass in heavy traffic was fairly impressive too.

37 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

CJ Uzomah is a mid-level talent at TE. They could make a fairly easy upgrade from a talent perspective. But, it's his personality and leadership that will likely see him get another contract this offseason. With so much other offensive weaponry already in place and much larger needs to focus on, I'd be happy to see them re-up him. If Joseph Lee likes him, bring him back. He's the boss now.

Given our 3 WR's, CJ is exactly what we need at TE. We dont need an elite guy that will cost us $15 - $20M per year. We need a secondary target who can block and is mid tier salary. Perfect fit in my mind. 

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

🦗

When that pass was made, and catch completed, I looked at the guy next to me and both our jaws dropped at the same time. 

Thanks for posting. Every time I watch an interview with a player this year I'm reassured. Great attitude, talent, and football knowledge has made all the difference. Loved his breakdown of the touchdown, knowing the ball was coming to him before it was thrown because the defense didn't rotate, and knowing Burrow is seeing the same thing. Money. 

On 1/20/2022 at 12:40 PM, Cricket said:

🦗

thats more of a great play by Burrow 

He’s probably a 10-15 tight end.  He looks better because of Burrow 

Archived