1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

God I hope not..

I would see it as standing pat  to improve the RT position..

The leftside of the line is allright..

From center to RT is a great concern..

Draft or free agency is a must in my mind to kickstart the right side to respectability which right now there is none..at all..

Just thinking out loud. I get the possibility perhaps probability of a better RT being developed and/or acquired. 

Prince was a multi-year starter/1st Team All-BiG for a big-time college powerhouse. He has the tools. I see a higher ceiling thanks to better coaching at this level. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Just thinking out loud. I get the possibility perhaps probability of a better RT being developed and/or acquired. 

Prince was a multi-year starter/1st Team All-BiG for a big-time college powerhouse. He has the tools. I see a higher ceiling thanks to better coaching at this level. 

He has upside yes.

35 1/2" arms is a gift.

Seems his kickslide is working well.

Hes only played 350 snaps so hes still rough on the edges as a newbie starter..

Wish him well come Saturday..

7 minutes ago, NCStripes said:

Sure can't, but, we can play with any team in this league with the players we have now. 

I would like to hope we can too but if they don`t do a better job protecting Burrow we are going to have a hard time getting by Bills or Chiefs. 

Saving grace for us was run defense and 3 int`s of Tannehill the last was probably game saving Int. But all that matters is the W and moving on but still need to do a better job protecting Burrow.

I've been saying for about ten years we need OL and LB help. These days, I seriously would take a full OL draft. Just draft a metric fuckton of big dudes, Blackjesus getting priapic levels of big, and see who shakes out. We've got weapons. We've got DL, Corners looking good. Shore up the OL and win 48-21 every game.

Obviously if we've got the room to do to the OL what we did to the DL in FA, I can get on board with that too. Hey Whit, busy?

1 minute ago, CalifBengalfan said:

I would like to hope we can too but if they don`t do a better job protecting Burrow we are going to have a hard time getting by Bills or Chiefs. 

Saving grace for us was run defense and 3 int`s of Tannehill the last was probably game saving Int. But all that matters is the W and moving on but still need to do a better job protecting Burrow.

1 minute ago, CalifBengalfan said:

26 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Really? Did not know that! Wow. But the needs have not changed. Not sure why this is in question. 

No no, you're right. We defintitely need more OL talent. 

I just wanna enoy the moment is all.

9 sacks and all, we still found a way to win a game on the road against the #1 seed to send them to the AFC champ game. 

Let's worry about the OL when this run ends is all I'm saying. 

2 minutes ago, spicoli said:

9 sacks and all, we still found a way to win a game on the road against the #1 seed to send them to the AFC champ game. 

If there is someone better “on the streets” or on a team’s practice squad, bring them in.  The problem is with not being able to effectively evaluate those players and therefore determining if each one really might be a better option.  

7 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I agree with you I am enjoying the win no matter how they get it, except I am worried about the OL the whole time.

3 minutes ago, CalifBengalfan said:

except I am worried about the OL the whole time.

Yeah. I'm with ya for sure.

That said... 75% completions for 350 yards under those conditions is absolutely insane.

OL is an afterthought at this point, IMO. Let's worry about it after the SB. 

16 minutes ago, spicoli said:

It is a 2022 draft thread. Kinda premature if ya ask me, but yeah…OL.  

17 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Totally agree. We have gone far further then the OL is worth thanks to others playing elite. 

happy to defer the draft talk for at least 1 more week 

Archived