Titans temperature check

Temperature Check  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do we win on Saturday?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. How Confident are you in your answer?

• 90-100%
    • 80-89%
    • 70-79%
    • 60-69%
    • 50-59%
    • Below 50%

I guess I'm the first to vote.

I have no doubt this team can win. I don't think this is too big of a stage for them - which is truly amazing.

I do think we're the better team.

But it's football and anything can happen. The Titan's have shown some serious resiliency this year.

That's the rationale behind a yes vote and 70-79% confidence factor.

Damn this is fun!

In some respects, this is a “throw-away game” for the NFL. 4:30pm on Saturday indicates this. They likely will be looking towards the AFC Championship for their next big money-maker on this side of the league (which, of course, will include KC). The opponent for Mahomes is not their major concern—and they would probably prefer it be played in Arrowhead. 

With this in mind, I can see few shenanigans—officiating wise—in the Titans-Bengals game, which is to the Bengals benefit. After the shit show last week, it may be all but guaranteed.

A “rematch” between the QB’s may add some sizzle to the ratings, but as long as the KC one is there…

Toss up. 

I know this is just his opinion, I feel like this should make me more confident but just have a bad feeling about this game. I agree the NFL probably wants Chiefs in the AFC Championship game, who the opponent is probably doesn't matter too much (TEN or CIN)

A part of me still wonders if the Bills can pull out the win at arrowhead. As long as Allen takes care of the ball they are really tough to beat.

21 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

In some respects, this is a “throw-away game” for the NFL. 4:30pm on Saturday indicates this. They likely will be looking towards the AFC Championship for their next big money-maker on this side of the league (which, of course, will include KC). The opponent for Mahomes is not their major concern—and they would probably prefer it be played in Arrowhead. 

With this in mind, I can see few shenanigans—officiating wise—in the Titans-Bengals game, which is to the Bengals benefit. 

A “rematch” between the QB’s may add some sizzle to the ratings, but as long as the KC one is there…

Toss up. 

No doubt to me that Joe B is a future big marketing tool for the NFL.  Maybe the future.  That does bid well for the Bengals.  And Joe winning with the Bengals means more for the NFL than losing.  And the NFL has ways of getting what it wants.

Did you know the Bengals have never won a playoff game during a leap year on a Tuesday evening? 

The media can go right ahead and fuck off. Then when they are done fucking off, they can go ahead and fuck off again and keep fucking off. 

1 hour ago, westside bengal said:

No doubt to me that Joe B is a future big marketing tool for the NFL.  Maybe the future.  That does bid well for the Bengals.  And Joe winning with the Bengals means more for the NFL than losing.  And the NFL has ways of getting what it wants.

The NFL will really be happy when he goes somewhere else in 2 years.

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

Has Joey B. been informed that the Bengals have NEVER won a playoff game on the road?  

Our chances of winning improve if he has.  😎

He probably has heard this and probably doesn't give a rat's ass. This is a new era to him, Chase, Higgins, Mixon, etc. The history doesn't matter. 

People seem to misunderstand me about Burrow and will do the told you sos if we win it all. I have never said that we won't. But i am not going to celebrate before it happens. I am cautiously optimistic. I am really optimistic for tomorrow. I think we will win in a shootout and Burrow will be better than last Saturday. We were bad in the red zone against a bad red zone D, but I think that changes tomorrow. I am a Bengals team fan and it will take a team effort.  Win or lose, I hope credit and blame will be distributed objectively.

15 minutes ago, Hooky said:

People seem to misunderstand me about Burrow and will do the told you sos if we win it all. I have never said that we won't. But i am not going to celebrate before it happens. I am cautiously optimistic. I am really optimistic for tomorrow. I think we will win in a shootout and Burrow will be better than last Saturday. We were bad in the red zone against a bad red zone D, but I think that changes tomorrow. I am a Bengals team fan and it will take a team effort.  Win or lose, I hope credit and blame will be distributed objectively.

Ok but Herbert hasn't won anything at all, not even one playoff game.

I think the Bengals can win, but they need to get the lead.  Get the lead and make the Titans abandon the run heavy game they probably want to play.  If I were the Titans would run as many running backs as I can as many times as I can.  The best way to stop Joe Burrow is to keep him on the bench.  If the D can't stop the run it could be a long  day. 

I say the Bengals do it and win, but I'm not nearly as confident as I was last week.

Archived