Why would any NFL team want him?

more likely Burrow sent his sorry ass back to Tic-Tac-Dough

ravens scoring defense rank

2020: 1st

2019: 3rd

2018: 2nd

2017: 5th

2016: 9th

Yea who would want a DC eh produced a top 10 scoring defense 5 straight years 5 of the last 6?

32 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Yep, Mike “I’m a draft God” Mayock.

C’ya wouldn’t wanna b’ya.

Mayock's team made the playoffs.

Mark Davis is the problem in Vegas..

Hes never satisfied ..

This is what it sounds like when Doves cry..

Sorry it just came to me..😎

Screenshot_20220122-001542-805.png

Cleveland Browns defensive tackle Malik McDowell has been arrested after stripping naked and assaulting a sheriff's deputy on the property of a children's learning center.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/malik-mcdowell-nfls-cleveland-browns-player-arrested-on-charges-of-public-exposure-assaulting-deputy

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Go figure, right? 

But in a division with Joe Burrow (900+ yards, 80 points in TWO GAMES), with a DC who can't stop flapping his gums, Wink made himself obsolete in only eight quarters of embarrassing football.  

Wink-Martindale-pic-3-002.jpg

(Nice gold jacket, btw.  Rotfl)

7 hours ago, GoBengals said:

ravens scoring defense rank

2020: 1st

2019: 3rd

2018: 2nd

2017: 5th

2016: 9th

Yea who would want a DC eh produced a top 10 scoring defense 5 straight years 5 of the last 6?

Stop wrecking the narrative with facts. But seriously, the answer to Tibor's question is the bengals would if there is a spot for him. 

My question is why was Harbaugh not fired? They were coasting to the playoffs even with all the injuries, then lost the last 6. 2 of which, he forfeited OT and lost the games that could've put them in the playoffs. I'm sure they will use injuries as an excuse for Harbaugh. But not for Wink?

1 hour ago, Hooky said:

Why? What has Zimmer accomplished? He is basically Marvin. Probably not as good as Wink.

he did alright here - had us as the top 5 or so defense one year

We also got to see the personal side of him here which, I  thought, brought him closer to the fans and the community

I think he would excel in Baltimore - which - isn't the best thing for us

just my 2 cents

17 minutes ago, HOF dan said:

he did alright here - had us as the top 5 or so defense one year

We also got to see the personal side of him here which, I  thought, brought him closer to the fans and the community

I think he would excel in Baltimore - which - isn't the best thing for us

just my 2 cents

He was top 10 in points allowed in 4 out of 7 seasons. And 11th in another one. I’d say he did pretty good for us. 

3 hours ago, Hooky said:

Stop wrecking the narrative with facts. But seriously, the answer to Tibor's question is the bengals would if there is a spot for him. 

My question is why was Harbaugh not fired? They were coasting to the playoffs even with all the injuries, then lost the last 6. 2 of which, he forfeited OT and lost the games that could've put them in the playoffs. I'm sure they will use injuries as an excuse for Harbaugh. But not for Wink?

Traditional prelude to getting canned.  Throw a coordinator under the bus.  He’ll be gone next year. 

Archived