Keeping our enemies close

43 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

What's the Brown's plan at QB? There isn't much talent in this draft and Mayfield is better than Garoppolo or Winston. If they swing a trade for Watson, they're set but otherwise they seem screwed. 

Thats the question they have to asking themselves..

I do think Garropolo is somewhat bwtter but why would they want Mayfield and his contract with Lance due to lead them?

Does  Pickett Corral or Ridder. ( Willis is too short to draft in 1st imo) interest them enough to go after?

I don't see Watson wanting or coming to Cleveland..Atl or Nawlins probably.

Maybe they take a swing for Winston..

Just now, claptonrocks said:

Thats the question they have to asking themselves..

I do think Garropolo is somewhat bwtter but why would they want Mayfield and his contract with Lance due to lead them?

Does  Pickett Corral or Ridder. ( Willis is too short to draft in 1st imo) interest them enough to go after?

I don't see Watson wanting or coming to Cleveland..Atl or Nawlins probably.

3 way trade that sends Baker somewhere other than San Fran??

On 3/14/2022 at 8:34 PM, BlackJesus said:

Going from Joe Burrow to Zach Wilson is like moving from a beach house in Tahiti to one in Antarctica. 

Sad to see Uzomah go, but if you chase the money rather than the rings, you end up with what you deserve in the end. 

The vast majority of players don’t have the luxury of chasing a ring.  Not many of them see a big 2nd contract, especially 5th rounders.  Getting a big 3rd contract is very rare. 

The reality is the Jets overpaid for him and our offense isn’t very reliant on the TE position for production anyways. No TE is worth 8mil on this team. 

He’s an Austin TX native. While not altogether close to HOU, that could be a landing spot anyway…once The DeShawn of Our Lives concludes. Not sure what the compensation is going to entail, but not seeing any repair happening on the North Coast. 

10 hours ago, Shebengal said:

So, does this mean that Mayfield will have to find a new home to protect with Progressive?

But seriously, if you're Baker Mayfield, how do you come back to this? 

So the Browns wanted an adult at QB? Like a guy who refused to play for his team for a year and has 22 civil cases pending because he liked grabbing  massage therapists without permission?  OTAY.  

Archived