Keeping our enemies close

While the rest of the NFL tried to catch up with the Bengals' Offensively at QB and WR and RB, the Bengals doubled their production opportunities with four solid, rising rising in their careers O-Linemen Starters, and then jumped ahead of all of them Defensively, except perhaps the Chargers, as far as growth potential (only because the Chargers sucked so badly Defensively, but they let the O-Line not get improved much).  

The Bengals will likely have a Top-5 Defense in the NFL by the end of next season if you use the metrics I like best (from Football Outsiders) of Defensive DSR (we were 7th last year, BUF was 2nd) and Points/Drive Against (we were 7th last year, BUF was 1st) and Interceptions/Drive by the Defense (we were 11th last year, BUF was 6th).

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

Bengals gave him nightmares and PTSD ...

IMG_20220503_194626.jpg

Too bad we don't host them this year, might be nice to open at home against them, do a ring ceremony, invite Tannehill to participate, help him accept his loser status.

12 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Bengals gave him nightmares and PTSD ...

IMG_20220503_194626.jpg

Just retire already...if you are that ducked up because your play led your team to the exits, you don't need to play...besides that Willis kid is obviously gonna take his job; I don't care if he's a rookie.

Edit: why did the f word auto-edited to duck? Is that new??

8 minutes ago, DanvilleBengal said:

Just retire already...if you are that ducked up because your play led your team to the exits, you don't need to play...besides that Willis kid is obviously gonna take his job; I don't care if he's a rookie.

Edit: why did the f word auto-edited to duck? Is that new??

“ducked up” sounded better.  IMO

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Imagine having the audacity to compare Joe Legend to Joe Dirt ...

IMG_20220503_200945.jpg

After the meltdown last year you had to expect the press to fluff the Stealers into SB contention through the rest of the offseason.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

After the meltdown last year you had to expect the press to fluff the Stealers into SB contention through the rest of the offseason.

Problem with that is intelligent fans know the Inbreds are in for a bad season..

Playing the  AFCN will be a disaster and with no genuine starting QB their going Nowhere..

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

All true, but it's the Steeler fans they're pandering to

Well its a huge fan base so I get it..

Doesn't change the fact that they're

considered the bottom dwellers in the division this year.

And they will be..

18 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Well its a huge fan base so I get it..

Doesn't change the fact that they're

considered the bottom dwellers in the division this year.

And they will be..

Oh I am more than ready for them to take over from Cleveland as "Offseason Champs" every year.  

18 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Raiders had fired several front office people in the last few months. Allegedly there was a grift going on. So maybe it rose to the team president or the owner thought he should have been on top of it.

That would be a wow

Archived