Keeping our enemies close

4 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Fins have some holes on their roster and Tua hasn't been impressive thus far in his career. Boy do they wish they'd taken Herbert instead! 

Tua has zero arm strength. It’s easy to sit back for 5 seconds and throw rainbows to future all pro receivers playing against average college corners. 

2 hours ago, sparky151 said:

More info has come out on this. Ventrelle was fired after reporting owner Mark Davis to the NFL for allegedly harrassing female employees. The league says it will investigate Davis. 

Steve Wynn and family are smacking their lips as I type 

12 hours ago, SF2 said:

Steve Wynn and family are smacking their lips as I type 

Marky is as pure as the driven snow, compared to Steve Wynn--at least on the official tsk-tsk/you're a bad boy circuit. The NFL will gloss over this as far as they can. 

I read where Wynn has petitioned the NV Supreme Court for reinstatement to do business. He didn't exactly lose his shirt giving up all of his LV properties, and would still be a major player if he can get the go-ahead to get back in the game. Haven't kept up on it, so no idea as to where it has gone. 

17 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Boyd performed well as WR1 when AJ Green missed a year. 

Don`t think Boyd is a WR1 for a playoff caliber team. Great receiver for any team, but not going to consistently win if he is your best. I would take 3 or 4 of him as my WR`s and that would play havoc on a defense.  But you can`t clone him so just saying. But don`t agree he is a WR1. Love that he is on our team though such a valuable part of the receiver room.

Archived