Keeping our enemies close

I always assumed Rub&Tug was going to get a minimum suspension of 4 games and a max of 8 ... but after HBO gets done airing his penis-capades, the NFL may feel pressure to suspend him for the entire season

It is a terrible look for the NFL if they are seen as going easy on him and I think Roger has not decided yet, as he is waiting to see how the public reacts to more details coming out. 

On 5/21/2022 at 11:43 PM, BlackJesus said:

I always assumed Rub&Tug was going to get a minimum suspension of 4 games and a max of 8 ... but after HBO gets done airing his penis-capades, the NFL may feel pressure to suspend him for the entire season

It is a terrible look for the NFL if they are seen as going easy on him and I think Roger has not decided yet, as he is waiting to see how the public reacts to more details coming out. 

Trevor Bauer had one accuser and it was somewhat consensual. So far he's gotten 2 yrs from MLB. It'll be interesting to see how the NFL handles this

5 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Trevor Bauer had one accuser and it was somewhat consensual. So far he's gotten 2 yrs from MLB. It'll be interesting to see how the NFL handles this

only difference i see is the MLB HATES Bauer and the nfl LOVES Watson, but they do hate the browns.

On 5/23/2022 at 3:27 PM, GoBengals said:

only difference i see is the MLB HATES Bauer and the nfl LOVES Watson, but they do hate the browns.

As long as a dog doesn’t get hurt, quality NFL players can do pretty much anything as long as there is no video.  Just ask Ray Lewis. 

Even with video it’s just a slap on the wrist. 

On 5/3/2022 at 4:55 PM, BlackJesus said:

Because he knows his career is ruined ...

IMG_20220503_195450.jpg

"All of the great QB's in the NFL, and I have Goff."  At least Goff will have time to throw him the ball.  It's just that nobody knows where it's going to land.  His future QB will come out of the 2023 draft.

Archived