Keeping our enemies close

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I see that Lamar Jackson has entered the "referring to myself in third person on twitter" stage of his slow motion public meltdown.

He's about 3 weeks away from a late night DUI dashcam video, where he tells the officer "You straight tripping right now pulling Lamar over, do you know who da fuck I am bra?" ...

Baltimore doesn't trust his abilities long-term to sign him as such..

They're in a predicament to his future as well as theirs.

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

PFF disrespecting Chase & Jefferson with this fuckery ... I wouldn't trade Ja'marr for any of the 5 above him. 

IMG_20220528_002217.jpg

I wont question Adams Kupp or Hopkins for now..

They've earned those spots..

Chase and Jefferson would round out my 5...

All great players ....

On 5/27/2022 at 6:32 PM, Le Tigre said:

Defending? I couldn't give two hoots about this over-hyped one-trick pony. 

Insert any player into the role, and the same advice applies to engaging the blathering squawking media: don't make eye contact...just walk away...don't talk directly. But, as a last resort, a hearty "fuck off" can be made. Or, a bonk on the head

YARN | Naughty grup! Bonk, bonk! | Star Trek (1966) - S01E08 Miri | Video  clips by quotes | c4c13503 | 紗

I get it and it’s good advice especially in his case.  His agent/mom isn’t doing him any favors.  And an original Star Trek reference to boot, nice!

Jeff Gladney, former TCU standout and NFL first-round pick, dead at 25

Drew Davison and Clarence E. Hill, Jr.
Mon, May 30, 2022, 2:09 PM

A former TCU standout who became a first-round NFL Draft pick has died.

Jeff Gladney was killed in a car accident early Monday morning, his agent Brian Overstreet confirmed. Gladney was 25.

“We are asking prayers for the family and privacy at this most difficult time,” Overstreet said.

Several of Gladney’s former college teammates expressed condolences on social media Monday.

“Lost my Brother, my best friend, my right hand man… ain’t too much more I can take man damn!” Jalen Reagor wrote on Twitter. “R.I.P Jeff Gladney, brother watch over me please.”

Said former defensive end L.J. Collier: “Man aint no way man RIP jefe man i watched him come from the scout team to a team captain to a first round pick jeff was a good friend and great teammate imma miss you family RIP jeff.”

Gladney sat out the 2021 season after being charged with felony assault. The Minnesota Vikings cut him recently after the charge, but he was found not guilty in March.

The Arizona Cardinals recently signed Gladney.

The Minnesota Vikings selected Gladney in the first-round of the 2020 NFL Draft. He played in all 16 games for the Vikings in 2020, including 15 starts. He had 81 tackles, including seven tackles for loss, with three passes defended and one forced fumble.

Archived