Keeping our enemies close

5 hours ago, gupps said:

I'd like to hear SheBengals views, her hubby and son are bigtime Browns fans (We forgive you She!!) and  might be able to add some local color.

To be honest, since the new accusations and other stuff have come out, we really haven't discussed it. My son no longer lives at home so I don't see him nearly as much as I used to. But if we discuss it, I'll let you know. Personally, I think it was stupid to give him $230,000,000 guaranteed, first of all because of all the baggage, but second of all because I just don't think he's worth that much as a QB. 

Meanwhile, somewhere, Baker is laughing his ass off. 

11 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Man, this dude is a multimillionaire famous football player, it would take like 2 hrs to find some banging ass chick willing to rub his taint whenever the fuck he wants to be his chick, and he is doing this shit?

who is this fucking stupid.

I'm not a psychometrist or whatever but I think people like this get off on the power trip.  I'm sure he could find 3 different instagram thots every night that'd eat his ass with a plastic spork but that's not his thing. He wants to impose his will on someone.

8 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Jerry Jones will be jealous ... And look poor compared to the Walton family.

How long until Musk and Gates get an NFL team as well? 

IMG_20220608_222015.jpg

He already looks poor, compared to the erstwhile “Public Investment Fund”—the new ownership group of Newcastle United Football Club (Premier League) 

Fronted by “Chairman” Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Net worth $600 Billion. 

Just gonna place my bet now. Watson will be suspended for a term far less than what he should be, and then it will be reduced even further shortly after it starts.

Cannabis and betting will get you suspended for life, but sexual assault is moderately ok as long as you draw money.

A few weeks ago Larry Ogunjobi also visited with the Jets but left without a contract. His foot situation must be worse than we thought. Hopefully Reiff will get a contract offer soon. Hopkins and Spain too, assuming the Bengals have no plans to sign either one.

3 hours ago, Cat said:

Just gonna place my bet now. Watson will be suspended for a term far less than what he should be, and then it will be reduced even further shortly after it starts.

Cannabis and betting will get you suspended for life, but sexual assault is moderately ok as long as you draw money.

Yeah, suspending Watson is basically an attack on the Cleveland market. The Haslams and Browns gave up so much for Watson that taking him away, regardless of what he did, will be pretty controversial. I'd be surprised if he got more than 6 games and that could easily be reduced.

4 hours ago, Cat said:

I think there is another factor here that I've not heard anyone mention. The commissioner works for the owners, and ownership for the other 31 teams are livid that Cleveland guaranteed every dime of that 235 mil. It sets a precedent for guaranteed money that the players association has already leaped upon as a bargaining tool. Plus there is also the way Watson's agent structured the contract so that he would take a bae minimum financial hit even if he gets suspended for the entire 2022 season. The HUGE money doesn't actually kick in until 2023 when the agent figured Watson might be safe from suspension. 

A person could argue that these things shouldn't matter in terms of the punishment Goodell decides on, but that doeesn't mean it won't be. 

Archived