Keeping our enemies close

On 6/15/2022 at 1:24 PM, BlackJesus said:

Looking forward to rising up this list fast in the coming years ...

IMG_20220615_162252.jpg

crazy how big that hill is to climb, in 3 years we cant even crack into the top half if we keep going to the superbowl.

23 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20220616_181703.jpg

they should just trade his bitch ass. but ill gladly watch them keep him, not afford any weapons, and hope the defense can win games for them at the end of the season.

5 hours ago, Griever said:

Tsk tsk

oh yea they are looking at this, NFLPA is all on it, snitches in every locker room, especially shitty locker rooms. on a bum team, tired of that shit? coach has contact when shouldnt be? snitch.

29 minutes ago, Griever said:

Report: NFL to “probably” seek a one-year suspension for Deshaun Watson

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/17/report-nfl-to-probably-seek-a-one-year-suspension-for-deshaun-watson/

if thats the story now, wait till 6 more accusers hit, would love to see this be an 18 game suspension.

27 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Wonder what the NFL fines would be for a Bear Bryant-like camp in Junction Texas? 

theyd pass out just trying to think back that far.

some fan responses to this on social media are hilarious, calling the game soft and players soft due to all these rules.

man "back in the day" camp was used to drag everyone into shape, we all watched a few bengals linemen do NOTHING but jog and drag a big weight around the field like a fucking mule for 2 weeks in kentucky heat in july. 

now players are working year round, in shape year round, joe is going on vacation for a week and taking his trainer with him, its a whole new world.

I don’t know about that. This clip appeared more like just a usual player canned response to an equally typical “what happened?” question. 

“in their heads” would be more like referencing the Bengals in any response, for any situation. 

Not to say they won’t have the Bengals on their minds during the coming season. But not anymore than the Chargers or the Bills. 

we beat them here , we beat them at home  so. 

we have their attention , if we beat them again this year in week 13 , we will be in their head. 

especially if the score is 21-3 at the half again and comeback to win......again. 

i'd prefer to just smoke them from the opening,

but the end score is what matters 

13 hours ago, GoBengals said:

make it a year per, why does he get to be a quarter billionaire while sexually assaulting women across the country.

Tom Brady got suspended for 4 games for refusing to hand over his cell phone  to Goodell regarding what should have been a 15 yard penalty.  You know damn well if this had been Brady, he already would have been suspended. 

1 year minimum.  Oh, and fuck the Browns’ ownership for their ridiculous contract to this dirtbag.  

On 6/17/2022 at 4:58 PM, Griever said:

Report: NFL to “probably” seek a one-year suspension for Deshaun Watson

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/17/report-nfl-to-probably-seek-a-one-year-suspension-for-deshaun-watson/

LOL what a greasy way to float it.  Why does the NFL - aka Goodell - have to "probably look for" a 1-year suspension?  It's right there in his desk drawer.  They've even got nice custom stationery.  Take it out, dictate the suspension.  One year? Why not 5! You're a big boy! Now sign your name. 

Good job, you found it!

20 hours ago, SF2 said:

Tom Brady got suspended for 4 games for refusing to hand over his cell phone  to Goodell regarding what should have been a 15 yard penalty.  You know damn well if this had been Brady, he already would have been suspended. 

1 year minimum.  Oh, and fuck the Browns’ ownership for their ridiculous contract to this dirtbag.  

I would like to see a one year suspension from the NFL and a 25 year sentence in prison with roommates named

Bubba, John Billy Bob and Coon Dick.

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

All of the speculation has been about suspension time. Will there be any fines attached to it? 

I believe the league can only fine you what your game checks would be.  Since Cleveland did some shady shit with his contract, the most it would cost Watson for missing 2022 season is $1 million I believe. 

The team could get fined but which team and for what?  The Patriots got fined $1 million for deflategate but that was something on the field and they did stonewall Sir Roger.  Watson wasn’t a Brown when all this went down.  

22 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I believe the league can only fine you what your game checks would be.  Since Cleveland did some shady shit with his contract, the most it would cost Watson for missing 2022 season is $1 million I believe. 

The team could get fined but which team and for what?  The Patriots got fined $1 million for deflategate but that was something on the field and they did stonewall Sir Roger.  Watson wasn’t a Brown when all this went down.  

A million here, a million there...pretty soon we'll be talking about real money. 😄

42 minutes ago, MOC said:

Are they drinking too much river water up there or what?

https://www.nbc4i.com/sports/nfl/browns/report-browns-pursuing-new-1-billion-stadium/

First Energy Stadium is .08 mile from the center of downtown Cleveland. And they want a stadium closer?

The article was a mish-mash of conflicting statements. The Cleveland.com link was not much clearer. 

Good luck getting Cuyahoga County to ante up another public-funded stadium. They had to tax the locals' beer and smokes to the hilt in order to get the first one built. And even then, it was partially funded by the state and the NFL. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Watson gets to keep his $45 million signing bonus from the Browns.  Watson also earned $51 million from Texans.  Plus he was making millions from endorsements while at Houston.  Watson is already a $100 million man and has totaled more than most NFL players will make in their career unless they are a QB.  He probably really doesnt care if he plays.

Unless he falls off a massage table somewhere he won't get injured.  If he steps on the field next year it is $46 million guaranteed.

Archived