Keeping our enemies close

On 3/23/2022 at 6:55 PM, williamsburgbengal said:

Fuckem. Let this shit all blow up. We're in the catbird seat. Why not just be the standard and reshape the league as others try to capture what we did and adjust accordingly. I fear no one. Make the league over correct and we buy low with whats left over. Iso the players we want taking the road less travelled so others have to spend big to catch us. 

We are exactly where the Chiefs were 3 years ago.  We will have the same issues after we sign Burrow and then Chase.  That is why we need to win NOW!!

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

People might laugh at this scenario...but personally I would rather have Baker out of the AFC altogether--and certainly NOT in Pittsburgh. 

Agreed. If Mike Tomlin can drag a broken down way past his prime should have retired a few years ago Rothlessburger into the playoffs he can remake Mayfield. 

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Agreed. If Mike Tomlin can drag a broken down way past his prime should have retired a few years ago Rothlessburger into the playoffs he can remake Mayfield. 

I think that at some point, Tomlin would punch Baker in the throat and leave him for dead.  

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

People might laugh at this scenario...but personally I would rather have Baker out of the AFC altogether--and certainly NOT in Pittsburgh. 

I'm with you, let him go somewhere in the NFC like Seattle or Carolina and fade away.

11 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Mayfraud or Mitch the B??

Is there much of a difference?

Inbreds are strapped at cap..

Trisisky is a good dude from what I have heard, Mayfield is a douche.  Now Cleveland has a guy who quit on his team and well, you know.  

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

Hallelujah!

Let it go people, he really wasn’t that good. 

SF nailed it awhile back.

Slow acceleration led to no seperation downfield...

Everything was contested..

Falcons may use him in red zone..

Your right ..he wasn't that good.

Bengals have re-signed Mike Thomas and Stanley Morgan for special teams play. We still have Trent Irwin. But we could use a better WR4 in case one of our big 3 gets hurt and misses time. Or even just to spell them during games. Seems like we could find such a player in round 3 or 4 of the draft if we don't sign a vet. 

24 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Bengals have re-signed Mike Thomas and Stanley Morgan for special teams play. We still have Trent Irwin. But we could use a better WR4 in case one of our big 3 gets hurt and misses time. Or even just to spell them during games. Seems like we could find such a player in round 3 or 4 of the draft if we don't sign a vet. 

Morgan and Thomas are huge for Simmons..

Think theyre both gunners..

Tre Flowers could cover as well..

Id like to see a chart of where the team's

ST players lineup for kickoffs and punts..

Archived