Playoffs vs Titans..game thread.

48 minutes ago, Cricket said:

There are 31 NFL teams that haven’t won a playoff game since the Bengals have won a playoff.game.  😎

…just sayin’

Here's the list - as of this moment:

1/22/2022    CIN
1/17/2022    LAR
1/16/2022    KCC-TBB-SFF
1/15/2022    BUF

1/16/2021    GBP
1/10/2021    CFT-BAL-NOS

1/11/2020    TEN
1/5/2020    MIN-SEA
1/4/2020    HOU

2/3/2019    NEP
1/6/2019    LAC-PHI
1/5/2019    IND-DAL

1/14/2018    JAX
1/6/2018    ATL

1/15/2017    PIT

2/7/2016    DEN
1/24/2016    CAR
1/16/2016    ARI

2/5/2012    NYG

1/16/2011    CHI
1/8/2011    NYJ

1/7/2006    WAS
1/12/2002    LVR
12/30/2000    MIA
1/5/1992    DET

57 minutes ago, NCStripes said:

Let's not forget about that horrible Titan interception call since the internet was screaming.about the whitle gate. That cost us 7 points.

You're not wrong. I love "let's go to Gene"; "It's clearly the ground, nothing more to say"; "Ruling upheld"; "Gene?"; "Erm, well, gosh, I guess NY has the angles and made the call they did"

28 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Jim Breech didn’t have the biggest leg (didn’t matter that much back then) but he was clutch when it counted 

look at all losers we have had since:

Doug Putrid

Neil Cracker

Pyrite Graham 

Randy Buttocks

Finally we got a kicker who is clutch. 

You forgot Mike Nugent.

Guys, I'm not necessarily complacent, but I feel I need to get this off my chest.

I was satisfied with the emergence of Burrow, Chase, and our offense.  I was satisfied with a winning season.  I was satisfied with double-digit wins.  I was satisfied with sweeps of Pittsburgh and Baltimore.  I was satisfied with OT games against the Packers and Niners, even tho we lost both.  I was satisfied with a win over the Chiefs and the division championship we earned that day.  And I have been more than satisfied with our two playoff wins.  If nothing else, I am satisfied with all that we have achieved this season.

At this point, as long as we win the final game we play, I don't care about the rest.

Watching the replay on NFL Network.  Remember the pass toward Chase that was almost intercepted (The announcers said something about a collision.)?  A defender collided with Chase while the ball was in the air.  How in Hell was that not DPI?  

9 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Watching the replay on NFL Network.  Remember the pass toward Chase that was almost intercepted (The announcers said something about a collision.)?  A defender collided with Chase while the ball was in the air.  How in Hell was that not DPI?  

It was blatant. Terrible ref work.

Archived