Who do you want?

Who do you want in the AFC Championship   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want in the AFC Championship

• Bills
    • Chiefs

I don't care. I just can't wait to watch the game tomorrow and get a chub every time they say the winner plays the bengals. 

Also, do you think the media will mention that we've never lost an AFCC game, since they're such history buffs?

I think we match up better against KC, however the NFL is dreaming about Mahomes V Rogers SuperBowl and that worries me about playing KC.

Buffalo when hot will smack us, but if they have an off day we'll win easy as we can win so many ways!

Neither scare me but weather favors us playing KC again.

So fun being way ahead of where we should be shooting for a SB appearance after 1 more good game.

This team has a bunch of guts to build on no matter what happens next weekend.

We have something special brewing with this team, I hope the Brown Fam has enough smarts to make the most of it.

Both will be tough outs.  I agree that the Shield wants Mahomes at Sofi, so we'll get jobbed by the refs.  But I think Buffalo would be a tougher environment to succeed in than Arrowhead - regardless of how loud it is in Missouri.

I'll be happy to beat either of them.  I think Buffalo would be a much tougher ask than Kansas City, in spite of the ref bias.

30 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Both will be tough outs.  I agree that the Shield wants Mahomes at Sofi, so we'll get jobbed by the refs.  But I think Buffalo would be a tougher environment to succeed in than Arrowhead - regardless of how loud it is in Missouri.

I'll be happy to beat either of them.  I think Buffalo would be a much tougher ask than Kansas City, in spite of the ref bias.

Right now, the Bengals are the tough out.

29 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

San Francisco.

Just because.

That is DEFINITELY the team I've been wanting one more crack at in the big game. This is an old score that needs to be settled. More recent years and a couple reg season wins have cooled the flames against them but the old timers will recall some terrible terrible Bengals moments against that team. That would be sweet. 

Archived