Bengals at Chiefs (AFC Championship Week Notes/Thoughts/News Thread)

2 hours ago, palmer4mvp said:

Peter especially pointing out the Chiefs mistakes and “drops” is just cherry picking. Of course if a couple of plays go the other ways the outcome could have been different. A penalty isnt called on 4th down at the 1 and Bengals get no points lots of people probably call for Zac to be fired. 

Peter should rewatch and realize the Bengals had two interceptions that were dropped. If even one of those is caught, perhaps the Bengals win by 10-14 points.  

No “expert” should say one team made those kind of mistakes and lost the game. A choice to punt lost the game?  Not in that game it didn’t.  What if the Bengals went 3 and out after the punt?  

regardless, the Bengals have been given small or no chances all year. Joe takes it personally and plays better because of it. Has his whole life. 

I’m taking Bengals tomorrow, and I think it will be a 10 point win minimum. 

It was almost like he was trying to give them things. There may have been mistakes made by them in that game but the two drops were not drops they were good defensive plays. You want the mistake that I don't think they will make this time? Leaving Jamar 1 on 1 and doing a cover zero on 3rd and 27.

Just now, membengal said:

Because I read your fucking posts all year,  we all do. I've been at this five decades. Hope you get what you want. 

Again, really stupid. I've been a fan since the beginning. You think I want them to lose and you hope I get what I want? So you want them to lose? If you read my posts all year, then you know I support the whole team and not just one player.

2 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Play nice guys...  Seriously.

P.S.  Does anyone have an updated injury list for both sides ?

Fuck him. He suggested that I, a fan from the very beginning, wants them to lose. Because he's stupid. Confusing my having criticism of Burrow with being a bengals fan. 

16 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Fuck him. He suggested that I, a fan from the very beginning, wants them to lose. Because he's stupid. Confusing my having criticism of Burrow with being a bengals fan. 

Ruiz runs burrow down too in order to further his Herbert obsession. You’d like him.

Fuck you too. We’ve read your shit all year. You do you. 

Win or lose I am very impressed with how Burrow and the team has played this year. You usually don't see the QB who is under pressure and sacked a bunch of times with some of the best stats in the league. Hopefully we get an O-Line soon. But never the less I will be proud of our guys if we lose tomorrow! 

I don't think in the prediction thread we had anyone guessing we would get this far and making the playoffs would have been great.. 

6 hours ago, Hooky said:

That's stupid. I've probably been a bengals fan longer than you. Why would I want them to lose?

Your a lil rough on the edges with the team at times but no..I believe you see them winning it all even with their deficiencies on oline..

Whodey!

Archived