Bengals at Chiefs (AFC Championship Week Notes/Thoughts/News Thread)

5 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

I would imagine most people as a whole are probably rooting for the Bengals. Wouldn't you think?

Depends. I would think casual fans will go for the “known” entity—if they give a shit at all. Probably divided into 3rds I reckon 

So the KC slob knobbing is at an all time high right now... I love it, I love when the Media has tears, it hydrates me.  They are going to be so sad when KC loses and Mahomes sits at home like a good football fan and watches Joe Franchise win us our first Super Bowl.

1 hour ago, Montana Bengal said:

LOL:

McAfee: So all of Ohio is behind Burrow?  Even the Cleveland folks?  Or is Cleveland vastly different?

Hawk: Eh, they're probably pretty upset... not like JEALOUS just like... MAD IT'S NOT THEM...

AJ... that's the definition of jealousy lollll...

12 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

I love it, I love when the Media has tears, it hydrates me

I know that as a Limey I have a different connotation to you for that sentence, but it sends shivers down my spine. (For context, the team he managed were miles ahead in the league, didn't win, and ended up second. So he didn't get to 'love it')

8 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

I know that as a Limey I have a different connotation to you for that sentence, but it sends shivers down my spine. (For context, the team he managed were miles ahead in the league, didn't win, and ended up second. So he didn't get to 'love it')

Wasn’t about football in the ‘90’s, but have heard of this rant from some of my Man United mates. 

As a Liverpool supporter, Kevin and his perm will always be etched in lore for his accomplishments in the early ‘70’s for the Reds. Colorful fellow nonetheless 

Archived