Getting everyone on their feet...

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 9 2005, 09:51 AM']there are jobs to do, yet these scumbags don't do them[/quote]

Scumbags?

[quote]what is your take on the welfare problem that is hampering the hell out of the US, homer?
[right][post="144899"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Hampering?

Be careful, you might turn into a bullethead!

And that's why I said this thread is mental masturbation. It is so grossly misinformed, unthoughtful, and prejudiced (in more than one connotation of the term) that it is flat out silly.

Oh, and this also proves that Jay Gould was no fool... though he was an evil man.

Guest bengalrick
if you are on welfare, chances are you are a scumbag... if you don't agree, then we'll agree to disagree...

excuses are for people that don't plan on helping themselves... if we keep hampering them, and giving them more money, then they will never progress...

you totally looked over all my questions, but whatever...

you can say what you will, but its not my fault that people on welfare don't have jobs... but that is really beside the point, they will never get jobs if they are handed money... if they think that they will make the same money either way, so why work, then yes they are scumbags... they forget that you start from the bottom and work your way up... if your getting gov't funds, then you will never progress...

there are jobs to get, so why don't they get them?? why don't you try to teach me instead of insult me homer??

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 9 2005, 10:12 AM']if you are on welfare, chances are you are a scumbag... if you don't agree, then we'll agree to disagree...[/quote]

Really? What'll we agree to if I think your statement is a misinformed load of crap?

[quote]you totally looked over all my questions, but whatever...[/quote]

Yes, I did look them over.

[quote]you can say what you will, but its not my fault that people on welfare don't have jobs...[/quote]

I'm not blaming you.

[quote]there are jobs to get, so why don't they get them??[/quote]

[url="http://www.ism.ws/ISMReport/Files/ROB092005.pdf"]Read this report and tell me what you think about the comparison between manufacturing and non manufacturing jobs.[/url]

[quote]why don't you try to teach me instead of insult me homer??
[right][post="144909"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How much you gonna pay me? Or do you want me to "teach" you for free...you know...should I take you on as a welfare case?

Getting my point yet?

Where does this fit on the scumbag scale? <edited out faulty link>

[b]Bush allows contractors to pay lower wages[/b]
Thu Sep 8, 2005 7:34 PM ET

WASHINGTON, Sept 8 (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush issued an executive order on Thursday allowing federal contractors rebuilding in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina to pay below the prevailing wage.

In a notice to Congress, Bush said the hurricane had caused "a national emergency" that permits him to take such action under the 1931 Davis-Bacon Act in ravaged areas of Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi.

Bush's action came as the federal government moved to provide billions of dollars in aid, and drew rebukes from two of organized labor's biggest friends in Congress, Rep. George Miller of California and Sen. Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts, both Democrats.

"The administration is using the devastation of Hurricane Katrina to cut the wages of people desperately trying to rebuild their lives and their communities," Miller said.

"President Bush should immediately realize the colossal mistake he has made in signing this order and rescind it and ensure that America puts its people back to work in the wake of Katrina at wages that will get them and their families back on their feet," Miller said.

"I regret the president's decision," said Kennedy.

"One of the things the American people are very concerned about is shabby work and that certainly is true about the families whose houses are going to be rebuilt and buildings that are going to be restored," Kennedy said.

The Davis-Bacon law requires federal contractors to pay workers at least the prevailing wages in the area where the work is conducted. It applies to federally funded construction projects such as highways and bridges.

Bush's executive order suspends the requirements of the Davis-Bacon law for designated areas hit by the storm.

Guest bengalrick
hard work is overrated, right? some of the most powerful people in the world, come from dirt poor environments... you know why?? because they appreciate what they came from and will crush anyone that stands in their way... with that attitude, that person will not be stopped... keep making excuses for the rest of them...

only 4.9% of the nation is unemployed as of last month... the rest of us dont' have trouble finding jobs...

asking for clarification is a whole fuck load different than asking for money... no, i'll take it a step further, DEMANDING money... but you don't have to answer shit... as a matter of fact, i don't want your opinion anymore... your "almighty" ass will just blame someone or figure out an excuse why its not their fault...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 9 2005, 10:53 AM']hard work is overrated, right? some of the most powerful people in the world, come from dirt poor environments... you know why?? because they appreciate what they came from and will crush anyone that stands in their way... with that attitude, that person will not be stopped... keep making excuses for the rest of them...

only 4.9% of the nation is unemployed as of last month... the rest of us dont' have trouble finding jobs...

asking for clarification is a whole fuck load different than asking for money... no, i'll take it a step further, DEMANDING money... but you don't have to answer shit... as a matter of fact, i don't want your opinion anymore... your "almighty" ass will just blame someone or figure out an excuse why its not their fault...
[right][post="144933"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Got your dander up? Good. You ought to be angry. The real question is: what are you going to do with that anger? Are you going to focus it in productive ways? If so, then you have successfully completed lesson number 1.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Sep 9 2005, 10:01 AM']Got your dander up? Good. You ought to be angry. The real question is: what are you going to do with that anger? Are you going to focus it in productive ways? If so, then you have successfully completed lesson number 1.
[right][post="144946"][/post][/right][/quote]

You forgot to call him "Grass-hoppa"

[img]http://www.hogonice.com/Pixes/masterpobong4.jpg[/img] :pointlaff:

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:01 AM']Got your dander up? Good. You ought to be angry. The real question is: what are you going to do with that anger? Are you going to focus it in productive ways? If so, then you have successfully completed lesson number 1.
[right][post="144946"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

theres little i can do... try to make others understand that handouts hurt america...

[url="http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/513834/"]click here[/url]

[i]The Conference Board Help-Wanted OnLine Data Series(tm) reveals today that the number of new online job ads fell slightly to 1,970,000 in July from just over 2 million in May and June. The latest figure is still almost 10 percent higher than the 1,799,000 new online jobs posted in April. [/i]

don't tell me there aren't jobs to do...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:58 AM']theres little i can do... try to make others understand that handouts hurt america...

[i]The Conference Board Help-Wanted OnLine Data Series(tm) reveals today that the number of new online job ads fell slightly to 1,970,000 in July from just over 2 million in May and June. The latest figure is still almost 10 percent higher than the 1,799,000 new online jobs posted in April. [/i]

[right][post="144975"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Don't take this the wrong way, br, but I successfully parsed out the key elements of the "jobs" question with some diligent, if periodic, work during the 1979-81 period. I gave you a hint and a starting place, but you'd have to do some serious work. It's up to you.

Oh, and here's an interesting counterpoint perspective for the [url="http://www.blackcommentator.com/149/149_think_wise_new_orleans.html"]half of the working class that could be bought to kill off the other half.[/url]

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:53 AM']only 4.9% of the nation is unemployed as of last month... the rest of us dont' have trouble finding jobs...
[right][post="144933"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Only 4.9% of the people in the labour force participation rate. Which is about 60% of the total US population. 40% of the US population are not in the labour force and hence aren't considered when calculating unemployment. The people in this group can range from kids, to housewives, the disabled, the elderly. Or people who've just become discouraged and perhaps aren't seeking work or are working under the table, or only work seasonally, e.g. in the summer.

In some cases they would be on welfare despite not being in the labour force. (E.g. elderly, disabled just for example.)

That's one of the problems with the unemployment rate statistics, sometimes they don't paint an accurate picture of the actual level of employment opportunities available, due to narrowing the amount of people considered for calculation purposes. While naturally it's correct to omit kids and the elderly. What about the housewife who wants to find a part time job? Or seasonal workers? Or the discouraged?

Guest bengalrick

that article is the most hatred filled, RACIST piece of shit article i've ever read... fuck that dude... if you truely believe the shit that is spewed in this article, then we (as americans) are all doomed...

[i]You blessed your chimichanga in the name of Jesus Christ, and then proceeded to spend the better part of your meal – and mine, since I was too near your table to avoid hearing every word – morally scolding the people of that devastated city, heaping scorn on them for not heeding the warnings to leave before disaster struck. Then you attacked them – all of them, without distinction it seemed – for the behavior of a relative handful: those who have looted items like guns, or big screen TVs.[/i]

anyone that can't distiguish between stealing bread and stealing tv's is fucking retarded... he even said "Then you attacked them – all of them, without distinction [b]it seemed[/b]"... IT SEEMED!!! it seems to me, that you heard what you wanted to hear from "whitey" at the other table... he SEEMS racist to me...

[i]"Well," Buffy explained. "It's probably because in New Orleans, it seems to be mostly poor people, and you know, they just don't have the same regard."[/i]

i guess this is a running joke of "buffy" and "biff" are all "white" names... what if i wrote an article and assumed the black guys next to me, are steriotypical black names... i would be called a racist, right?

the way they acted go alot further than being "poor" or what have you... they were stuck in a city w/ no food or water, and their homes were under 10 feet of water... but it goes further than that... they were also waiting for their government to save them... they should have saved themselves... dependance on anything is a bad thing... that includes your government...

[i]She then added that police should shoot the looters, and should have done so from the beginning, so as to send a message to the rest that theft would not be tolerated. You, who had just thanked Jesus for your chips and guacamole, said you agreed. They should be shot. Praise the Lord.[/i]

when the police and/or national guard did finally "shoot to kill" the looting was almost nonexistant after that... how else do you stop mass looting of 25,000 people, w/ much, much less people there to stop it?? you can't put them in jail... there was no jail.. you don't let them go... they will go to the next store and do it again... the same people that were looting (the small percentage) are the reason that many weren't saved in the first days, considering the first responders were trying to stop looting, instead of saving people deep in the city...

[i]Your God – the one to whom you prayed today, and likely do before every meal, because this gesture proves what a good Christian you are – is one with whom I am not familiar.

Your God is one who you sincerely believe gives a flying fuck about your lunch. Your God is one who you seem to believe watches over you and blesses you, and brings good tidings your way, while simultaneously letting thousands of people watch their homes be destroyed, and perhaps ten thousand or more die, many of them in the streets for lack of water or food.[/i]

my "God" teaches me to not judge people by race, looks, or gender... your right... you are not familiar w/ my God...

this fuck just gives a blanket comment of what our "God" teaches us.. he just said he doesn't know my God... why comment on anything about what he teaches me then...

[i]Did you ever stop to think just what a rancid asshole such a God would have to be, such that he would take care of the likes of you, while letting babies die in their mother's arms, and old people in wheelchairs, at the foot of Canal Street?

Your God is one with whom I am not familiar.

But no, it isn't God who's the asshole here, Skip (or Brad, or Braxton, or whatever your name is).[/i]

hey Tyrone, go fuck yourself... (it doesn't sound as funny, when a white guy says a steriotypical black mans name, huh??) and if you call this statement racist, your right... but i'm only proving a point... call me braxton and i'll spit in your face...

[i]God doesn't feed you, and it isn't God that kept me from turning around and beating your lily white privileged ass today either.[/i]

:rant:

its also not the governments job to feed you... btw, another racist comment...

[i]And if God is even half as tired as I am of having to listen to self-righteous bastards like you blame the victims of this nightmare for their fate, then you had best eat slowly from this point forward.

Why didn't they evacuate like they were told?

Are you serious?

There were 100,000 people in that city without cars. Folks who are too poor to own their own vehicle, and who rely on public transportation every day. I know this might shock you. They don't have a Hummer2, or whatever gas-guzzling piece of crap you either already own or probably are saving up for.[/i]

steriotyping and judging... i have a piece of shit car that i almost have paid off... and i'm far from rich... maybe the public transportation should have been in place to help these people out... of course there seems to be before the storm, but what about after, when all these people were still left behind?? shouldn't the government looked at that when they told everyone they had to go, yet didn't give those people a way out?? whos fault is this again??

[i]And no, they didn't just choose not to own a car because the buses are so gosh-darned efficient and great, as Rush Limbaugh implied, and as you likely heard, since you're the kind of person who hangs on the every word of such bloviating hacks as these.[/i]

judging again... the buses sure could have helped :blink:

[i]People are dying, in the streets, on live television. Fathers and mothers are watching their baby's eyes bulge in their skulls from dehydration, and you are begrudging them some Goddamned candy bars, diapers and water?[/i]

thats not what we're talking about shmuck...

[i]Maybe you didn't know it, but the people of that city with whom you likely identify – the wealthy white folks of Uptown – were barely touched by this storm. Yeah, I guess God was watching over them: protecting them, and rewarding them for their faith and superior morality. If the folks downtown who are waiting desperately for their government to send help – a government whose resources have been stretched thin by a war that I'm sure you support, because you love freedom and democracy – were half as crazed as you think, they'd have marched down St. Charles Avenue and burned every mansion in sight. That they didn’t suggests a decency and compassion for their fellow man and woman that sadly people like you lack.[/i]

judging, racist, and even throwing in the iraq war finally... i was waiting for that one... threw me a real curve ball :mellow:

actually, over 3/4ths of the national guard in LA is still in :o LA...

and check this part out: "If the folks downtown who are waiting desperately for their government to send help" ohhhh, my point exactly... depending on the gov't... some NEED to, the others are dependant... my point about dependance implys here...

[i]Can you imagine what would happen if it were well-off white folks stranded without buses to get them out, without nourishment, without hope?[/i]

it would be hell reguardless... very similar things would happen too... when you judge someone before you know them, you use reasoning like "well-off white folks", then your making it about race... this isn't about race... anyone making it about race, is racist imo...

[i]Can you imagine what would happen if the pampered, overfed corporate class, which complains about taxes taking a third of their bloated incomes, had to sit in the hot sun for four, going on five days? Without a Margarita or hotel swimming pool to comfort them I mean?[/i]

wow...

[i]Oh, and please, I know. I'm stereotyping you. Imagine that. I've assumed, based only on your words, what kind of person you are, even though I suppose I could be wrong. How does that feel Biff? Hurt your feelings? So sorry. But hey, at least my stereotypes of you aren't deadly. They won't effect your life one bit, unlike the ones you carry around with you and display within earshot of people like me, supposing that no one could possibly disagree.[/i]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

this guy is a RACIST...

[i]But I'm not wrong, am I Chip? I know you. I see people like you all the time, in airports, in business suits, on their lunch breaks. People who will take advantage of any opportunity to ratify and reify their pre-existing prejudices towards the poor, towards black folks. You see the same three video loops of the same dozen or so looters on Fox News and you conclude that poor black people are crazy, immoral, criminal.[/i]

you don't know me...

[i]You, or others quite a bit like you, are the ones posting messages on chat room boards, calling looters sub-human "vermin," "scum," or "cockroaches." I heard you use the word "animals" three times today: you and that woman across from you – what was her name? Skyler?[/i]

the looters are scum.. they are the reason for many more people dying... there is no bigger scumbag than someone that uses others misery, into their own fortune... and stealing bread, food, water, baby formula, or even clothes to an extent is not looting... stealing 5 pairs of shoes, tv's, diamonds, and jewelry is...

[i]What was it you said as you scooped the last bite of black beans and rice into your eager mouth? Like zoo animals? Yes, I think that was it.[/i]

if anyone says this, they're also racist...

[i]Well Chuck, it's a free country, and so you certainly have the right I suppose to continue lecturing the poor, in between checking your Blackberry and dropping the kids off at soccer practice. If you want to believe that the poor of New Orleans are immoral and greedy, and unworthy of support at a time like this – or somehow more in need of your scolding than whatever donation you might make to a relief fund – so be it.[/i]

he's pissing me off, w/ these names...

[i]Your God is one with whom I am not familiar, and I'd prefer to keep it that way.[/i]

its pretty obvious actually...

next time you use an article homer, don't use one that makes fun of my race while calling me racist......

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 9 2005, 11:58 AM']theres little i can do... try to make others understand that handouts hurt america...

[right][post="144975"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

What about corporate handouts?
Your "scumbag" references to people on welfare, isn't much different from
KoolKeith's "human waste" or "scabs" remarks from yesterday. Its still painting people with a "broad brush"

Some people do take advantage of the welfare system.
Some people have endured unforeseen circumstances and honestly need it.
You are I have no way of knowing which person needs it and which person is abusing it. And it is wrong to say "chances are... most are scumbags".
That only plants a seed of distrust and lack of compassion towards those who actually need some help for legitimate reasons.
I agree there should be some reform to welfare, but to blast it all together in general summaries is not rational.

I wish all the people who have all this anger and disgust with the poor receiving welfare,
show the same disgust when corporations and multi-million/ billion dollar businesses receive it as well.
Where is the cry when lobbyists for corporations cut shady backroom deals with politicians? (both democratic and republican) Where is the cry when American corporations close down businesses in this country burning thousands of workers here, only to pop up somewhere else paying lower wages and receiving tax breaks to do so?
Scandals like Enron hurt America more than any well conceived food stamp scam.
Where's the backlash from that? IMO, minorities, the poor, or anybody on welfare for that reason are much more of an easier target by angry middle class Americans. That is no coincidence, thats what wealthy America wants. Thats why these labels such as "refugees", "human waste", "scumbags", "scabs", racial undertones, racial implications float around. Like the proverbial phrase "shit flows downhill", ....it comes from the top. The top, as in the wealthiest in America. As long as middle class America keeps their frustration and anger on the poor and "have nots", the rich can make out like bandits. It is a scam, the same kind of scam I used in high school. My white friend and I walk into a store, I try to look as "black and suspicious looking" as possible, the security follows me around while my buddy walks out with CD's under his jacket. The great diversion. This tragedy did raise some questions about color disparities in America. Not just about black or white......but green as well.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='sneaky' date='Sep 9 2005, 02:09 PM']What about corporate handouts?
Your "scumbag" references to people on welfare, isn't much different from
KoolKeith's "human waste" or "scabs" remarks from yesterday. Its still painting people with a "broad brush"

Some people do take advantage of the welfare system.
Some people have endured unforeseen circumstances and honestly need it.
You are I have no way of knowing which person needs it and which person is abusing it. And it is wrong to say "chances are... most are scumbags".
That only plants a seed of distrust and lack of compassion towards those who actually need some help for legitimate reasons.
I agree there should be some reform to welfare, but to blast it all together in general summaries is not rational.

I wish all the people who have all this anger and disgust with the poor receiving welfare,
show the same disgust when corporations and multi-million/ billion dollar businesses receive it as well.
Where is the cry when lobbyists for corporations cut shady backroom deals with politicians? (both democratic and republican) Where is the cry when American corporations close down businesses in this country burning thousands of workers here, only to pop up somewhere else paying lower wages and receiving tax breaks to do so?
Scandals like Enron hurt America more than any well conceived food stamp scam.
Where's the backlash from that? IMO, minorities, the poor, or anybody on welfare for that reason are much more of an easier target by angry middle class Americans. That is no coincidence, thats what wealthy America wants. Thats why these labels such as "refugees", "human waste", "scumbags", "scabs", racial undertones, racial implications float around. Like the proverbial phrase "shit flows downhill", ....it comes from the top. The top, as in the wealthiest in America. As long as middle class America keeps their frustration and anger on the poor and "have nots", the rich can make out like bandits. It is a scam, the same kind of scam I used in high school. My white friend and I walk into a store, I try to look as "black and suspicious looking" as possible, the security follows me around while my buddy walks out with CD's under his jacket. The great diversion. This tragedy did raise some questions about color disparities in America. Not just about black or white......but green as well.
[right][post="145044"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i tried to distinguish between the people that need it (single mothers) and those that take advantage of it... those that take advantage of welfare are scum imo...

i'll get to your corporate questions in a second, but did you just admit that you and your buddy go into stores and steal cd's or are you just making an example??

enron was something that hurt many rich people actually... all those "rich white" guys that had money invested in their company are now screwed.. it hurt america sure, but it didn't hurt the lower class people...

you guys can keep making up these excuses, but all i'm trying to do is help... don't depend on anything in this world but yourself...

<edit> oh yeah, i don't want to miss your "welfare" for corporations... these same corporations are the engine of america that offer a hell of alot of jobs.. giving money to something that creates jobs/wealth is different than giving money to someone, when you know it won't help them in the long term... one hurts america, one helps... big difference...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 9 2005, 02:20 PM']i tried to distinguish between the people that need it (single mothers) and those that take advantage of it... those that take advantage of welfare are scum imo...

i'll get to your corporate questions in a second, but did you just admit that you and your buddy go into stores and steal cd's or are you just making an example??

enron was something that hurt many rich people actually... all those "rich white" guys that had money invested in their company are now screwed.. it hurt america sure, but it didn't hurt the lower class people...

you guys can keep making up these excuses, but all i'm trying to do is help... don't depend on anything in this world but yourself...

<edit> oh yeah, i don't want to miss your "welfare" for corporations... these same corporations are the engine of america that offer a hell of alot of jobs.. giving money to something that creates jobs/wealth is different than giving money to someone, when you know it won't help them in the long term... one hurts america, one helps... big difference...
[right][post="145047"][/post][/right][/quote]

"did you just admit that you and your buddy go into stores and steal cd's or are you just making an example??"

[color="blue"]It was an example. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img] Of course not.[/color]

"enron was something that hurt many rich people actually... all those "rich white" guys that had money invested in their company are now screwed.. it hurt america sure, but it didn't hurt the lower class people..."

Thats silly, as well as inaccurate. A lot of middle class people suffered as well increasing their chances of becoming "scumbags" :)

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]Scum[/quote]

[quote]Scabs[/quote]

[quote]Useless welfare recipients[/quote]

[quote]Lazy blacks[/quote]

[quote]thugs[/quote]

[quote]N**gers[/quote]

[img]http://www.celticmist.com/capt_kkk_rally_9mtmine.jpg[/img]
[i]These guys have a tear in their eye I am sure[/i] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='sneaky' date='Sep 9 2005, 02:32 PM']"did you just admit that you and your buddy go into stores and steal cd's or are you just making an example??"

[color="blue"]It was an example. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img] Of course not.[/color]

"enron was something that hurt many rich people actually... all those "rich white" guys that had money invested in their company are now screwed.. it hurt america sure, but it didn't hurt the lower class people..."

Thats silly, as well as inaccurate. A lot of middle class people suffered as well increasing their chances of becoming "scumbags" :)
[right][post="145057"][/post][/right][/quote]

i do agree, that the shitheads at enron and people like them are scumbags...

alot of middle class people did suffer, but more in their retirement accounts... how many middle class people have a sufficent amount of their money in investment accounts? the middle class people that did suffer directly, were the ones taht worked for them... but you are missing my point... poor people are NOT scumbags imo... only those that are cheating the system and on welfare... those that can work, yet don't...

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 9 2005, 02:39 PM'][img]http://www.celticmist.com/capt_kkk_rally_9mtmine.jpg[/img]
[i]These guys have a tear in their eye I am sure[/i] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]
[right][post="145065"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i don't know where most of your comments you got came from liek "lazy blacks" but i sure as fuck didn't say nor imply it... its pretty damn obvious that most people on welfare are white... especially in my neighborhood...

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='bengalrick' date='Sep 9 2005, 02:48 PM']i don't know where most of your comments you got came from liek "lazy blacks" but i sure as fuck didn't say nor imply it... its pretty damn obvious that most people on welfare are white... especially in my neighborhood...
[right][post="145075"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

How about you don't hate those who are less fortunate than you, instead of calling them scumbags or whatever who should either have compassion or try to help them if you really care. If all you can do is call them names and degrade them then that means you have a problem, imo... Just because some people don't have jobs or make as much money as you doesn't give you the right degrade them, imo..

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Oh yeah Kool Keith I see that you are reading this thread now and I have some serious issues with your post. Talk of hustling niggas and selling crack at the AstroDome makes me want hurt you, seriously... :D

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' date='Sep 9 2005, 04:09 PM']How about you don't hate those who are less fortunate than you, instead of calling them scumbags or whatever who should either have compassion or try to help them if you really care.  If all you can do is call them names and degrade them then that means you have a problem, imo...  Just because some people don't have jobs or make as much money as you doesn't give you the right degrade them, imo..
[right][post="145146"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

you know what smoov... your absolutely right... calling them scumbags went passed the line... i apologize to all that i offended w/ that... i now realize that while i was trying to help, it defeated my purpose to say that about them...

even if some are, its not right for anyone to place a big blanket over anyone...

Archived