TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE!! Super Bowl Tickets - Season Ticket Member Lottery

Got this email from Pumpkie:

AMISH,

Your Cincinnati Bengals are only one win away from playing in the Super Bowl! As a Season Ticket Member, I’m sure you have questions about what that means if we’re a participant and if you get access. This is a great question, and hopefully this email will answer all of your Super Bowl questions as it relates to being a Bengals Season Ticket Member.

First off, no action is needed on your end to be a part of the process!

Every Season Ticket Member is automatically entered into the lottery for the chance to purchase two (2) Super Bowl tickets.

If you are selected, we will send you a personalized email with instructions on how to purchase your Super Bowl tickets (pricing is TBD) by Monday, January 31st.

If you don’t win the lottery no communication will be sent.

If you have any further questions, please call our Season Ticket Member Service Hotline at: (513) 455-8888.

WHO DEY!

I was in Row 2, upper deck, corner, at Joe Robbie.  Cost me $100.

Pretty sure I read that the two participating teams get 18K tickets to distribute to ticket holders, plus 2300-2500 "discretionary" tickets, which presumably go to players, families, staff, families, sponsors, families, grift, families, and other (and families).

4 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

I was in Row 2, upper deck, corner, at Joe Robbie.  Cost me $100.

Pretty sure I read that the two participating teams get 18K tickets to distribute to ticket holders, plus 2300-2500 "discretionary" tickets, which presumably go to players, families, staff, families, sponsors, families, grift, families, and other (and families).

Just quickly looked it up and it turns out the number tickets vary depending on stadium capacity. The teams split 35% of the ticktets it turns out.

1 hour ago, BengalBuck said:

Just quickly looked it up and it turns out the number tickets vary depending on stadium capacity. The teams split 35% of the ticktets it turns out.

I believe they sell most of the tickets.

That would amount to serious sales..

Sofi stadium can hold 80k or so.

Thats close to 14k tickets..

14k × $2k per ticket.=....28mil..

Alot of revenue..

Had season tickets for 13 years... divorce and a bitch took that affordability away from me.

Best chance was 2005/2006 season... and I would have gone then.... fuck the stealers and kimo

I really hope some of you that are in the lottery get it, that would be awesome. 

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I believe they sell most of the tickets.

That would amount to serious sales..

Sofi stadium can hold 80k or so.

Thats close to 14k tickets..

14k × $2k per ticket.=....28mil..

Alot of revenue..

internet says it holds a hair over 70,000. the tickets wont be 2k, likely 1k. or just over. 

so 17.5% of 70k is what 12,250 tickets for bengals. so 6,125 accounts will potentially get chosen for a pair.

lets say the bengals have 40,000 season tickets out there, so under 20,000 accounts, lets say 15,000 accounts for those with 3,4,5,8 seats on the account, etc.

so just over 1/3rd of accounts should see a chance.

so at a grand each ticket, thats 12.5 million in revenue, which doesnt even pay for Waynes for the season(lol).

players salaries for playoffs are like 80-100k for this round also which is like 4-5 million in salaries. plus staff salaries, bonuses im sure some guys have, expenses to travel etc. on just the ticket sales they probably would lose money, OBVIOUSLY they get a network cut, and merchandise blows out of control and tons will be made.. but the teams ticket sales revenue is kind of a bummer.

if every game is a sellout regular season and preseason they make like 85 million in ticket revenue... half the cap?  thank god for revenue share.

I called yesterday and asked about how many and I was told that the NFL will let them know how many tickets AFTER we win the game on Sunday. The lottery does weigh in seniority as well :) 
IF I can pay face value for tix, I'm going!!!! Saved my money by not going to KC and hoping to go to Superbowl.  I got a place to stay (family in LA) and will take my niece if I get to go!!!

GO BENGALS!!! #RULETHEPLAYOFFS

I got mine in 1997 :)

I didn't move to Cinti till 1970 and didn't even know what football was at that time.... lol

I went to my first game in high school as a member of a group of 3 or 4 high schools, that got together to perform at half time and I was so excited

My first training camp was 1978 as a member of a group that won passes so we were on the sideline for that camp and there were so many Bengals legends on that field!!!

Sorry, I digress...  LOL

5 hours ago, lslmustang said:

I got mine in 1997 :)

I didn't move to Cinti till 1970 and didn't even know what football was at that time.... lol

I went to my first game in high school as a member of a group of 3 or 4 high schools, that got together to perform at half time and I was so excited

My first training camp was 1978 as a member of a group that won passes so we were on the sideline for that camp and there were so many Bengals legends on that field!!!

Sorry, I digress...  LOL

Good stuff..

17 hours ago, GoBengals said:

internet says it holds a hair over 70,000. the tickets wont be 2k, likely 1k. or just over. 

so 17.5% of 70k is what 12,250 tickets for bengals. so 6,125 accounts will potentially get chosen for a pair.

lets say the bengals have 40,000 season tickets out there, so under 20,000 accounts, lets say 15,000 accounts for those with 3,4,5,8 seats on the account, etc.

so at a grand each ticket, thats 12.5 million in revenue, which doesnt even pay for Waynes for the season(lol).

players salaries for playoffs are like 80-100k for this round also which is like 4-5 million in salaries. plus staff salaries, bonuses im sure some guys have, expenses to travel etc. on just the ticket sales they probably would lose money, OBVIOUSLY they get a network cut, and merchandise blows out of control and tons will be made.. but the teams ticket sales revenue is kind of a bummer.

if every game is a sellout regular season and preseason they make like 85 million in ticket revenue... half the cap?  thank god for revenue share.

Your stars look better than my estimates..

The stadium capacity can reach allmost 80k and Im guessing thats packed tight..

On 1/29/2022 at 1:40 AM, GoBengals said:

Does the club have to lottery all of those tickets or do they do what they want?

I am assuming they can save some for the bigger sponsors.  

Archived