TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE!! Super Bowl Tickets - Season Ticket Member Lottery

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

That's a really good one...I think you'll have a shot!

Lol thanks, you're being generous.  There's a dude from Milwaukee, a firefighter, who nearly died and just this week walked out of hospital decked out in Bengal gear.  He's got folks pimping for him.  He's 20x the shoo-in that I might possibly, fractionally, be.  :)

8 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Lol thanks, you're being generous.  There's a dude from Milwaukee, a firefighter, who nearly died and just this week walked out of hospital decked out in Bengal gear.  He's got folks pimping for him.  He's 20x the shoo-in that I might possibly, fractionally, be.  :)

Im pulling for the FF..

God bless them all..

8 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Well I still like what you did....well done.

16 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Well I still like what you did....well done.

Yeah, but if Jim picks me.... I can't not go.  It's like a public lottery, my name is gonna be known.  If not to the public then at least to Jim Irsay.  :)

Do I take LT, Go, the girlfriend du jour, or the firefighter?  I almost don't want to be picked to not piss off more people than I can possibly consider taking.  Lol.

2 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Yeah, but if Jim picks me.... I can't not go.  It's like a public lottery, my name is gonna be known.  If not to the public then at least to Jim Irsay.  :)

Do I take LT, Go, the girlfriend du jour, or the firefighter?  I almost don't want to be picked to not piss off more people than I can possibly consider taking.  Lol.

Nah..you take Dan or Tracy from Muncie. Hey Colts fans! 😄

34 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

The post says who's the biggest fan, not who has the biggest sob story.

I don't know how to share the twitter stuff, but did you guys see Boomer's tweet?

My college roommate is your HC and I played for the

for 10 years. Is that enough? #SB56

Day 3 - Looks like it ain't gonna happen.

After creating a Twitter account,  saw that ONE person I'm familiar with "won" the ticket lotto..... Bengal Captain.  I've met him, straight-up guy, no reason to think there's be anything underhanded or sneaky.  Yet, the only season ticket holder I know of (and I know dozens) just happens to be the most visible representative of our fan base.

Like "finger man" from Section 104, and Bengal Trooper before him.

I'm happy the Cap'n and his lady, honestly.  But it would really look a lot less fishy if at least ONE other person I knew of also won the team lotto.

Meanwhile, if you wanna play in the secondary market, here's the NFL's pricing for available tickets - this excludes resellers and scalpers:

FKchPuRXwAI-yK7.jpg

3 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

After creating a Twitter account,  saw that ONE person I'm familiar with "won" the ticket lotto..... Bengal Captain.  I've met him, straight-up guy, no reason to think there's be anything underhanded or sneaky.  Yet, the only season ticket holder I know of (and I know dozens) just happens to be the most visible representative of our fan base.

I'm happy the Cap'n and his lady, honestly.  But it would really look a lot less fishy if at least ONE other person I knew of also won the team lotto.

Meanwhile, if you wanna play in the secondary market, here's the NFL's pricing for available tickets - this excludes resellers and scalpers:

FKchPuRXwAI-yK7.jpg

The "fees" for tickets in these secondary markets are $1500-2000 per ticket. Yeah, that's the service charge in addition to the posted ticket price. Hotel rooms are also about $1500/night that weekend

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

FKchPuRXwAI-yK7.jpg 

Good for them.

However, if we watch the game and see Tony Da Tiger guy jumping around one may begin to wonder.

He's pretty high profile and might make for a good fan in the stands shot.

OK, my tickets are bought. Section 514, row 5. That kinda high up but it's at least middle of the field. Getting tx is a racket. When you see tx for say $6K, that's just the beginning. There's also a $1500-2000 surcharge. So these tickets are actually $17K. Hotels are about $1500/night. 

Hope to see some of you there but if not, I'm sure I won't have problems finding fellow Bengal fans to cheer with. 

No way I'd spend this kinda dough myself. It helps to have friends who don't care about money

I'm thinking about getting a single ticket via the Bengals experience as they are about the same price as any ticket site. since can't tailgate... 

BUT my niece has a friend who lives 10 mins from SoFi (I'm guessing driving)... but invited to party there...

Tix or just be near???? dilemmas!!!!

4 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

OK, my tickets are bought. Section 514, row 5. That kinda high up but it's at least middle of the field. Getting tx is a racket. When you see tx for say $6K, that's just the beginning. There's also a $1500-2000 surcharge. So these tickets are actually $17K. Hotels are about $1500/night. 

Hope to see some of you there but if not, I'm sure I won't have problems finding fellow Bengal fans to cheer with. 

No way I'd spend this kinda dough myself. It helps to have friends who don't care about money

Question (and I had dilemmas with accommodations in Miami 1989):

LA is such a massive area, are these $1500 per night hotels at or near SoFi/Inglewood? Any Airbnb options (that isn’t in Compton)?

Was just checking Hotels.com, and availability near SoFi is limited and expensive. Just for craps and giggles—hotel rooms at or near LAX are under $500 per night (still too damn expensive) and still reasonably close to Inglewood? 

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Question (and I had dilemmas with accommodations in Miami 1989):

LA is such a massive area, are these $1500 per night hotels at or near SoFi/Inglewood? Any Airbnb options (that isn’t in Compton)?

Was just checking Hotels.com, and availability near SoFi is limited and expensive. Just for craps and giggles—hotel rooms at or near LAX are under $500 per night (still too damn expensive) and still reasonably close to Inglewood? 

I'm going to be at the Residence Inn in Marina Del Rey, about ten miles from SoFi. I didn't shop places. My buddy did and that's where he wanted to settle

Archived