TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE!! Super Bowl Tickets - Season Ticket Member Lottery

On 2/8/2022 at 12:52 AM, GoBengals said:

price are dropping daily, tomorrow is supposed to be the cheapest day for tickets according to historical sales.

i dunno if you have any budget at all, if you dont care where you sit and have a budget i can give you my guys info. but youd likely be in the $4-5k range all said and done per ticket..

I need to talk to my niece to see if plans we have now are changeable  :)

On 2/9/2022 at 5:15 PM, Sea Ray said:

I'll take 2. I can Venmo $$

Sorry Sea Ray 🙁 Apparently due to venue occupancy restrictions, they had a specified number of tickets that they could sell and even some "hold backs" were gone quickly. Been told the best thing to do is hang around the venue a little before the event and they're pretty sure people will have "extras" that they may sell or even give you, if you're really nice 😃 If nothing comes up, there are other places close that will likely be filled with Bengal fans, so all wouldn't be lost. Sorry I couldn't do any better this time, next year should be better :gobengals: WHO DEY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!! Have a great time!!! :icon15:

3 hours ago, GoBengals said:

Prices just drop until they sell. 

This is just sooo much different than 1989 in Miami. There were literally hundreds of people actually begging for tickets (not the usual guys on the corner asking if you have any). There were none to be had. There may have been, but without today's electronic search/purchase/transfer options, one had no way of knowing. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

This is just sooo much different than 1989 in Miami. There were literally hundreds of people actually begging for tickets (not the usual guys on the corner asking if you have any). There were none to be had. There may have been, but without today's electronic search/purchase/transfer options, one had no way of knowing. 

yea technology changed everything, lots of baseball card collections plummeted in value when ebay came around.

19 hours ago, GoBengals said:

price are down to about half for the "cheapest ticket to get in"

id expect some $1500-2000 tickets available in the next two days..

even tickets i got with no fees are like $400 cheaper each after fees.

Still in the high $4000s for cheaper seats but the really good ticket prices have come way down. 

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Not too bad for a Super Bowl in LA with our Bengals in it. 

I pulled the trigger on the $3200 tix and so I'm going to the Superbowl!!!! Taking my niece who is excited for the concert LOL.

Today we are going to NFL experience and to the popup shop for BlackOwned near Jim's tailgate I believe and the headed to 513 in Hollywood! Hope I see one of you today or tomorrow.

I got the On Location seats so I'll be at that tailgate tomorrow but have no idea yet when/where that is but will be picking up package while out and about today!!!

I promise to bring all the energy from this board with me!

WhoDey!

I'll be in section 509.

1 hour ago, lslmustang said:

I pulled the trigger on the $3200 tix and so I'm going to the Superbowl!!!! Taking my niece who is excited for the concert LOL.

Today we are going to NFL experience and to the popup shop for BlackOwned near Jim's tailgate I believe and the headed to 513 in Hollywood! Hope I see one of you today or tomorrow.

I got the On Location seats so I'll be at that tailgate tomorrow but have no idea yet when/where that is but will be picking up package while out and about today!!!

I promise to bring all the energy from this board with me!

WhoDey!

I'll be in section 509.

Do it, sister! 

On 2/11/2022 at 2:48 PM, MOC said:

Sorry Sea Ray 🙁 Apparently due to venue occupancy restrictions, they had a specified number of tickets that they could sell and even some "hold backs" were gone quickly. Been told the best thing to do is hang around the venue a little before the event and they're pretty sure people will have "extras" that they may sell or even give you, if you're really nice 😃 If nothing comes up, there are other places close that will likely be filled with Bengal fans, so all wouldn't be lost. Sorry I couldn't do any better this time, next year should be better :gobengals: WHO DEY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!! Have a great time!!! :icon15:

No problem. All's cool. Thanks for tryin'

I had a great first night here. I ran into a party here at the hotel thrown by an NFL agent. I personally spoke with TB Bucs WR Cyril Grayson. He said he went to high school with Ja'Marr Chase and ran track at LSU but didn't play football. We also talked about Tom Brady and AB. There were also Hollywood agents there. They invited us to a night club in Beverly Hills and we followed them there. Unfortunately Sea Ray had a bit too much liquor and not enough food but I'm OK today. That's what you call a Super Bowl experience

Archived