More evidence of the "Team first" attitude on this team

Basically the secondary comes in on Tuesdays (normally their day off) and bring breakfast and do film study to get ready for Wednesday’s practices. Vonn Bell runs them. It also talks about how the defense has improved and how they also have a player led meeting for the whole defense on Fridays and Anarumo says that helps with locker room cohesion when they take ownership.

5 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Basically the secondary comes in on Tuesdays (normally their day off) and bring breakfast and do film study to get ready for Wednesday’s practices. Vonn Bell runs them. It also talks about how the defense has improved and how they also have a player led meeting for the whole defense on Fridays and Anarumo says that helps with locker room cohesion when they take ownership.

Good stuff..tks

Just now, bentheprop said:

This defense has shocked the hell out of me the last 2 games. They've really stepped up their game.

SheBengal noted it but in the latter half of this season the team overall has really made excellent halt time adjustments. And the last two wins were with street backup DT's and Hendrickson not at 100%. 

1 minute ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

SheBengal noted it but in the latter half of this season the team overall has really made excellent halt time adjustments. And the last two wins were with street backup DT's and Hendrickson not at 100%. 

I keep telling you guys to calm down in the GameDay thread. We are a second half team.

Archived