For anybody coming to KC this weekend

Hey guys. I lived in Cincy for years and have been a Bengals supporter, except when they play the Chiefs. Lots of respect for your team and I can say that everybody here is VERY nervous to play you guys on Sunday. I expect a huge showdown that will be VERY close. 

That being said, I live in KC and would be happy to offer any logistical help I can provide on places to eat, party, best routes into Arrowhead, etc. if anybody is interested. Here's to a great game by two amazing teams!

very cool, are you familiar with the parking passes? i bought a gold parking pass, says Gold1 for lot name, that appears to be next to the stadium on either side. are there different areas to the gold passes? will it be obvious when i drive up where to go?

has arrowhead improved in the last 8 years at all? i know every stadium and fanbase gets blown by the media of how cool it is and hoe loud everyone is. i have been there twice in the mid 2000's, and i recall thinking it looked like a shithole abandoned parking garage of concrete with red seats and someone threw a party there and people showed up.

it seemed slightly louder than some other places seemed like it was due to the stadium being stacked high instead of wide, like the upper deck feels like its more above you than behind you. but could just be a feeling due to shape or whatever.

On 1/29/2022 at 12:46 AM, GoBengals said:

very cool, are you familiar with the parking passes? i bought a gold parking pass, says Gold1 for lot name, that appears to be next to the stadium on either side. are there different areas to the gold passes? will it be obvious when i drive up where to go?

has arrowhead improved in the last 8 years at all? i know every stadium and fanbase gets blown by the media of how cool it is and hoe loud everyone is. i have been there twice in the mid 2000's, and i recall thinking it looked like a shithole abandoned parking garage of concrete with red seats and someone threw a party there and people showed up.

it seemed slightly louder than some other places seemed like it was due to the stadium being stacked high instead of wide, like the upper deck feels like its more above you than behind you. but could just be a feeling due to shape or whatever.

You will know where to go. You just go to any of the main gates and have your phone teed up with your parking pass so they can scan. After you get scanned you they will put a mark on your windshield and people will guide you to a different path and then guide you to your area. It doesn't matter which gate you enter in. The great thing about the gold pass is it is much closer to the stadium but the bad thing is it takes you longer to get out. It is better to stay in the parking lot and hang out/party for a long time after the game. Then leave when it slows down. Otherwise you will be in a zoo. Hope you enjoy the experience!

14 hours ago, ChiefJustice03 said:

You will know where to go. You just go to any of the main gates and have your phone teed up with your parking pass so they can scan. After you get scanned you they will put a mark on your windshield and people will guide you to a different path and then guide you to your area. It doesn't matter which gate you enter in. The great thing about the gold pass is it is much closer to the stadium but the bad thing is it takes you longer to get out. It is better to stay in the parking lot and hang out/party for a long time after the game. Then leave when it slows down. Otherwise you will be in a zoo. Hope you enjoy the experience!

That’s exactly how it played out. 

Archived