AFC Championship Gameday Thread - Bengals at Chiefs

7 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Agreed,  Nantz couldn't stop yammering how INCOMPREHENSIBLE it was that the Bengals won the game... ok dude, keep yapping, JB will keep winning.

Amazing how many people discounted the fact that the Chiefs won 10 out of their last 11 games or something like that...and were playing the team that beat them. 

2 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Are we allowed to give the OL credit?

That group pretty much slammed the door on that last drive. 

They did in fact do that. 

They lack talent but they certainly dont lack effort and heart (or Hart). 

They showed OL coach Pollack on the sidelines a few times quite animated, he was coaching his ass off.

Well, I just don't have the words to express how I'm feeling this morning. I know all of us here are massive Bengals fans, but let me put my fandom into perspective for you, about 2 minutes after that field goal, I got a text from my ex-wife saying "Congratulations on the Bengals win". That's some serious shit when your ex texts you. Guys and gals, enjoy this day! Enjoy the next couple weeks leading up to the SB. The air in Cincinnati must be electric. I wish I was there to enjoy it with you!

WHO-DEY!!

MULLY

18 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I do not gamble (well except for the stock market) but what were the odds at the beg of the year of us making the Super Bowl? Someone may have made a long shot bet that paid off!

I was wondering the same thing....you probably could have gotten something like 500-1 odds and made a fortune,

21 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I do not gamble (well except for the stock market) but what were the odds at the beg of the year of us making the Super Bowl? Someone may have made a long shot bet that paid off!

A friend of mine told me his cousin put 100 bucks on Cincy winning it all, and it was +4800.  

That's a 48K payoff. 

12 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Are we allowed to give the OL credit?

That group pretty much slammed the door on that last drive. 

Wow wow wow we are going to the Superbowl!! We have to give them credit but I will have to re watch the game to see how they did but they did good enough. Defense was again awesome.

Archived