AFC Championship Gameday Thread - Bengals at Chiefs

6 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

I was wondering the same thing....you probably could have gotten something like 500-1 odds and made a fortune,

I just won $90 on a $5 bet :)

I'll win almost $200 if Bengals win the superbowl on a $5 bet.

I put the bets down after our Ravens win in Baltimore

I don't even know what to say..................these guys are unflappable

I'll be honest.....I wasn't fully convinced they could do THIS!

I'm speechless and while I don't post a lot...I love you guys!

You feel all the emotions I do!

What a day...what a game... what a season!

One more baby

WHO-DEY!!!

4 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Just rewatched OT.  Jesse Bates hasn't been given enough credit for that play in OT.  Amazing timing and deflecting the ball perfectly. 

Romo said it explicitly that it was perfect and he even guessed it was a designed thing... it does seem at the very least that Bates had a goal of giving Bell a chance to make the INT, it's very easy to smash a ball away or volley it back but very hard to just tap it forward.

10 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Four more quarters. Does anyone here really believe this team isn't winning it all? 

There's no one beating this group. I believe that with everything in me.

I feel better about our chances in 2 weeks than I did about today, like a lot better. Cool Joe in a nice warm climate slingin' the rock in that sterile environment full of neutral fans? I feel fucking great. Bring it on. 

Dam like most will say, can`t believe they did it this year. Thought for sure the offensive line was going to have to improve to take that next step next year. 

Amazing what this team has accomplished. And no reason they can`t win the next one with the way this team has risen up to the challenge.

3 minutes ago, Cricket said:

NFL Network at 12:30 a.m.

Thanks I watched the game and have it recorded but hard to concentrate on offensive line when I am a such a wreck nerves wise watching it live. 

Archived