AFC Championship Gameday Thread - Bengals at Chiefs

1 hour ago, membengal said:

He literally helped save the season on Sunday with the goal line tackle of hill to end first half and was part of the secondary that clamped down on chiefs passing game entire second half and OT. Might be time to let the Eli Apple hate go.

Damn straight..

Apple has played high level for alot of games now..

Without his tackle at the goal line Bengals  may  be home right now...

Props to him and the whole secondary..

He literally helped save the season on Sunday with the goal line tackle of hill to end first half and was part of the secondary that clamped down on chiefs passing game entire second half and OT. Might be time to let the Eli Apple hate go.

OK.  Deleted.

I made this a couple weeks ago for a game day thread and have not gotten to use it.  How about for the Super Bowl>

Unknown-1.jpeg

I hope we resign him honestly 

23 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

This is not the same Eli Apple we saw in week 1 and 2.  He looked completely lost.  It's really quite amazing.

From his mom:

https://twitter.com/SurvivinAmerica/status/1488513406172688385?s=20&t=rPoxmeC0l4S22J44JnBpvA

That's fantastic. Thanks for posting. 

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

This is not the same Eli Apple we saw in week 1 and 2.  He looked completely lost.  It's really quite amazing.

From his mom:

https://twitter.com/SurvivinAmerica/status/1488513406172688385?s=20&t=rPoxmeC0l4S22J44JnBpvA

That is awesome. That's the one thing they keep talking about with this team, the family vibe to them, how much they all love each other. It makes it real easy to root for them.

On 1/31/2022 at 1:00 AM, Mikeslumina said:

I had not ever heard that ty will check rule. I had to post this reporter in kc. Glad we won 

this guy sucks.

On 1/31/2022 at 1:54 AM, TigerJ@w said:

Who Dat?  That is New Orleans you fool!  Stuck a mic in his face?  Burrow looked stunned? What a JA! 

i was gonna say this, but you said it, so its been said now...  this guy sucks.

On 1/31/2022 at 2:02 AM, TigerJ@w said:

Nah, that was an illegal block in the back.  The term is within the line zone and they were no where near that area.  The OLman stopped his attempt of getting back up.   He never turned his back on him.  He impeded his act of attempting in getting back up. 

this the line zone is that kinda yard or two forweard or backword across the line, not "within the tackle box" for like grounding.. zac was furious official game over and was screaming back at taylor.. knew we were fucked on calls.

On 1/31/2022 at 4:35 AM, High School Harry said:

I think the refs just decided to let them play the game.

I thought two PI's in the end zone on two consecutive plays.

On the first, Tee had an arm pinned to his side and almost came up with a

one handed catch.  No call.

The next Ja'Marr was interfered with.  No call.  I thought "Uh-oh... here we go"

I thought Drew Sample (yes, Drew Sample) took a helmet to the face/head on one of

his few plays that was not called.

On to The Scrams.

facemask on burrows slide as well.

On 1/31/2022 at 6:26 AM, Jamie_B said:

image.pngKay is BAE

guuuuuuuuuuuurl

Archived