Who do you want?

Who do you want in the Superbowl?!?!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want in the Superbowl

• 49ners
    • Rams

I guess 49ers. 

Won't the Rams have some kind of edge because they will be at home?

Sure, Donald.  But 49ers have Bosa.  Bigger problem with Rams is Von Miller. 

Biggest advantage playing the 49ers is Jimmy G.  But's got Super Bowl experience.  But he also sucks.  He would be one of the worst QBs to ever win the Super Bowl.  Stafford has a bigger ceiling and he's got Kupp.  But he's also Stafford.  He can definitely blow the game.

I really wish the Bengals red zone offense was better.  IF they figure it out, nobody is beating them. 

4 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

The niners. Mainly because in our game this season they got 2 dropped punts (not caused fumbles) at the 31 and 8 for an easy 10 points. We were/are the better team.

…not to mention the “taunting” call that kept the Bengals from sealing the win with Bell’s interception. 😡

I definitely want the 49ers....it just makes for a much better story line with the previous 2 Cincy SBs against SF and the chance to right those wrongs. That and the fact the 49ers don't seem at all formidable. If we can beat KC on the road what worries would we have against SF on a neutral field>

dont care. bring either on.   i counted 3-4  defensive holding non calls on the chiefs DBs   on one TD it looked like Hubbard got tackled twice while Hendricks got shoved in the back .    it dont matter who we play 1 of the 2 teams we play at the SB will be the refs .  

3 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

dont care. bring either on.   i counted 3-4  defensive holding non calls on the chiefs DBs   on one TD it looked like Hubbard got tackled twice while Hendricks got shoved in the back .    it dont matter who we play 1 of the 2 teams we play at the SB will be the refs .  

To say the refs were looking the other way most of the game would be an understatement.  I think there was 1 holding call the entire game. 

7 minutes ago, stryker57 said:

Block in the back is legal behind the line of scrimmage.

But you can add that the refs ignored TWO defensive linemen clearly jumping offsides when Joey B. threw the interception (confirmed via video).  

I can’t remember referees ever being this CONSTANTLY/CONSISTENTLY piss-poor in a Post-season game.  

55 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

I guess 49ers. 

Won't the Rams have some kind of edge because they will be at home?

Sure, Donald.  But 49ers have Bosa.  Bigger problem with Rams is Von Miller. 

Biggest advantage playing the 49ers is Jimmy G.  But's got Super Bowl experience.  But he also sucks.  He would be one of the worst QBs to ever win the Super Bowl.  Stafford has a bigger ceiling and he's got Kupp.  But he's also Stafford.  He can definitely blow the game.

I really wish the Bengals red zone offense was better.  IF they figure it out, nobody is beating them. 

Not really. There are more 49er fans there than Ram fans. The 49ers would have more of a fan edge there than the Rams would against us. Weird, but the Rams haven't been around that long and Los Angeles isn't a pro football town. 

Archived