AFC Championship Post-game thread (good/bad/ugly)

1 hour ago, membengal said:

If you do podcasts, grab the Mays/Tice one (I will link) and jump to the 32 minute mark for the game discussion. A few minutes after that Tice does a DEEP dive on what the Bengals did defensively in the second half. It was not as simple "dropping 8 in coverage" but how they disguised those 8 and also the communication among the LBers and DBs. It's fascinating...

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bengals-rams-move-on-to-super-bowl-lvi-can-the-49ers/id1528622068?i=1000549487607

This was a GREAT listen!

Thanks!

🦗 

16 minutes ago, Mikeslumina said:

I really liked this.it’s on YouTube it’s a compilation of haters tweets. 
who dey 

channel is d&h sports

joe burrow  vs Patrick maholmes : afc championship . 
I could not post link it’s blocked do to nfl content. It’s pretty good. 

You mean this one?:

It's fine to post these, at least it gives people the direct link to watch it on Youtube.

And yes, this is great.  The best is Skip Bayless not only looked like the fool he is once, but TWICE during the game! :laugh:

7 hours ago, membengal said:

If you do podcasts, grab the Mays/Tice one (I will link) and jump to the 32 minute mark for the game discussion. A few minutes after that Tice does a DEEP dive on what the Bengals did defensively in the second half. It was not as simple "dropping 8 in coverage" but how they disguised those 8 and also the communication among the LBers and DBs. It's fascinating...

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/bengals-rams-move-on-to-super-bowl-lvi-can-the-49ers/id1528622068?i=1000549487607

Enjoying this a lot, thanks for sharing. Really insightful

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Screenshot_20220131-202827-097.png

This was one hour into the game ... 4:02p.

Lol.  Tool.

Cowherd and Bayless are tools.  Don't know why anyone listens to them.  Cowherd will straight up tell you everything he does is for ratings.  Loving the Bengals generally isn't good for ratings.  He's full of shit.  God knows what he actually thinks.  Never listen to any of them.

Great bit about the two point conversion

Q: Why go to Trent Taylor on the two-point conversion and how long have you had the play?

TAYLOR: "That play is in the Shanahan, McVay family. We have repped that for a number of years. We have never called it here. We have repped it in and out for a couple of years. Trent has that lateral quickness that is really good. (Tyler Boyd) can do it too, but Trent has had a lot of reps on that play over the last five years I would imagine. We had started working on that play with him probably three weeks ago, whenever he was elevated. We started putting that one in. That is the only play that has his name on the game plan. It is a little red zone play and we got the two pointer. He did a great job executing it. We can see the signal from the defensive backs and the moment he motioned over, we had a good look and capitalized on it."

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Cowherd and Bayless are tools.  Don't know why anyone listens to them.  Cowherd will straight up tell you everything he does is for ratings.  Loving the Bengals generally isn't good for ratings.  He's full of shit.  God knows what he actually thinks.  Never listen to any of them.

Yah no doubt.. Maybe now they will give the Bengals respect. They don't know we are the best third quarter team or what?

Archived