Superbowl LVI Gear

I've noticed that both Fanatics and the Bengals Proshop website (which, shocker, is hosted by Fanatics) is loaded up with AFC Championship and Superbowl LVI gear.  However, I also note that the LVI gear all have warnings about shipping dates... in February.

I'm considering a roadtrip to PBS to hit the Proshop to see if they have any physical gear I can get my hands on.  It's a 2.5h one-way drive, but investing 5h on the road beats waiting until AFTER the game to don a cool overpriced hat.  Is there anyone on the board who is actually in Cincy who can scout the shop to let us know if they're stocked with new stuff?  For me, I'm much less interested in AFC Champ gear than I am in LVI gear.

Here's some juicy chicken as thanks....

Chicken Girl.jpg

https://youtu.be/BBkiwDqOvWY

Proshop has AFC Championship gear now, but is not expecting LVI stuff until later this week or sometime next week.

I'll hold off on making a trip for a bit.  Maybe Friday.

I saw the Dicks stuff.  Of course nothing locally, they still think this is Colts country.  And Dicks.com won't ship until LVI weekend, some items aren't even guaranteed for delivery until the day or two after LVI.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2022 at 6:32 PM, Le Tigre said:

I just went to Fanatics and ordered the gray and the black caps. 

Got the same “February 21” estimated delivery. 

There are options for “express delivery” but one is $16 added and the other $22. 

I’ll wait on the hats. 

So much for “February 21…both hats through Fanatics arrived today

Archived