Rams Week - Superbowl news/thoughts thread

5 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Here’s a streak I hope doesn’t get broken: Matthew Stafford has never beaten the Bengals. He’s played against them 3 times, all in Detroit.

Interesting, didnt know that.

Another streak we don't want to end...each SB the Bengals have played in have been won by a QB named Joe... 😁

Week 17 when we played chiefs our super bowl opponents where Baltimore, in Baltimore. Baltimore did have jimmy smith back but was still missing Lamar. Rams won by one point but we put 525 and blew ravens out previous week prior against Covid ravens. Ramsey was playing and getting beat by Andrews which was a surprise. It is very weird how they are comparing rams to the 99 rams. They have weapons but we’re around us on points allowed and points. The defense is amazing up front but somehow Baltimore line blocked them. Ramsey against chase is interesting. I was trying to find a coach break down the match but not really finding much. Hopefully mixon runs down their throats with black jersey, which we can’t win In somehow now. These narratives being used are very odd as we become bigger bigger underdogs. 

if someone finds good breakdown on Ramsey vs Chase I would love  to see it. 

Archived