Rams Week - Superbowl news/thoughts thread

2 hours ago, Montana Bengal said:

I just hope he is really ready to go.  Nothing worse than finding out on the first few plays of the game that he's not healthy enough ton contribute.

I want him to play sooo bad, but not to the detriment of the team.

***** Slightly OT but I like it that even though it is Super Bowl week the Bengals are preparing for the future.  I think it also points to Sunday being Kevin Huber's last game.  Let's hope he goes out a winner

The Cincinnati Bengals are busy prepping for the Super Bowl, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t thinking about the future. The team announced the signing of former Ohio State punter Drue Chrisman to a futures contract on Monday.

The Cincinnati native was not drafted but was signed as an undrafted free agentand spent parts of the 2021 season on the Bengal’s practice squad. Unfortunately for Chrisman, he won’t be added to the roster until February 14, the day after the Super Bowl. Should Cincinnati bring home a championship, Chrisman should still be in line for some bling as practice team players are usually awarded a ring as well.

Chrisman wasn’t only a great punter at Ohio State, he was also a fan favorite. From bottle flipping prowess to proposing to his girlfriend at the 2019 Spring Game in Ohio Stadium, Chrisman won the hearts of Buckeye fans everywhere. The second-year pro will hope to make his dreams come true by making an impression at camp in the summer.

***** :offtopic: Carry on and Who Dey

4 hours ago, Spotto said:

I just hope he is really ready to go.  Nothing worse than finding out on the first few plays of the game that he's not healthy enough ton contribute.

I want him to play sooo bad, but not to the detriment of the team.

They practice on Wed I suspect well know by Thurs how he responds 

The Weather Channel had a piece today on the Super Bowl forecast and it's supposed to be hot and dry. It could possibly be the hottest Super Bowl ever, which was in 1973 (also in LA) 84 degrees. Right now they're forecasting 82 degrees for Sunday.

I hope our guys are up for that kind of heat. We need to keep them hydrated for sure. One good thing is that heat generally wears down defenses. Let's hope the Rams D line wears down as the game goes along. As for us attending the game, don't pack too many sweatshirts and long pants

49 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

The Weather Channel had a piece today on the Super Bowl forecast and it's supposed to be hot and dry. It could possibly be the hottest Super Bowl ever, which was in 1973 (also in LA) 84 degrees. Right now they're forecasting 82 degrees for Sunday.

I hope our guys are up for that kind of heat. We need to keep them hydrated for sure. One good thing is that heat generally wears down defenses. Let's hope the Rams D line wears down as the game goes along. As for us attending the game, don't pack too many sweatshirts and long pants

Interesting article as to how inside temps remain "comfortable" while using no A/C:

https://ramblinfan.com/2021/06/29/la-rams-sofi-stays-cool-old-school-way-even-rams-heat/

Yeah, probably in the minority but what I want to see is the Bengals jump out to a lead, say score on their first two possessions and the Scrams not and then cruise and add to the lead, don't look back.  No last minute McFearsome heroics, no come from behind in the second half act... simply save the drama for your mama and win with ease.  

Archived