Rams Week - Superbowl news/thoughts thread

Jamie, thought I saw in a thread somewhere that you were going to try and get your friend Onyx's picture on one of these shirts? Sorry I didn't know you or him at the time, but from reading your posts, know he was an awesome friend and I'm truly sorry for your loss :100_pray:

Hopefully this works but here's a link to an article from a local news website from yesterday here in Columbus (Fox 28) about this effort, that I think is an update to a previous posted article?

https://myfox28columbus.com/sports/no-fan-left-behind-faces-of-lost-loved-ones-to-be-worn-on-t-shirts-during-super-bowl-cincinnati-ohio-bengals-nfl-remarkable-designs-aaron-denton-cardboard-flathead

4 minutes ago, MOC said:

Jamie, thought I saw in a thread somewhere that you were going to try and get your friend Onyx's picture on one of these shirts? Sorry I didn't know you or him at the time, but from reading your posts, know he was an awesome friend and I'm truly sorry for your loss :100_pray:

Hopefully this works but here's a link to an article from a local news website from yesterday here in Columbus (Fox 28) about this effort, that I think is an update to a previous posted article?

https://myfox28columbus.com/sports/no-fan-left-behind-faces-of-lost-loved-ones-to-be-worn-on-t-shirts-during-super-bowl-cincinnati-ohio-bengals-nfl-remarkable-designs-aaron-denton-cardboard-flathead

Thank you, he was a huge fan. It's how we met on this board. And yes I contacted them and they said they would try, so hopefully they pull it off.

It's just a great idea, I hope they can do it for as many as they can.

Listening to AFCN talk and they just mentioned something very valid.   It probably hasn't hit for most of us, but Friday after work marks the beginning of the longest weekend for most of us until the start of the game.  Not sure if there is a way to prepare for the mental gymnastics and nerves waiting for the actual game to start.

I delay blitz some with Hubbard up middle run a lot of stunts. Set some traps jump a route . The ravens picked 6 him week 17. We need Eli Apple to wear those magnetic gloves to catch the ball. Put pine tar on the gloves he will be targeted for sure.  Don’t get to cute, bracket Krupp jam obj. Mix it up  we have to stop the run. I see these overload blitzes and would run mixon opposite side for easy 10 yards. Line chase up in back field throw some swing passes target the linebackers. Miller just wants to rush motion change formations. I probably run a lot till line got to feel the power of Donald. I cut block his ass. Go no huddle change tempo keep them in their stance if we can without getting burrow killed. I am worried because these guys play really dirty. Miller head butted Brady last week. Brady lip was bleeding the fed throws flag on Brady. This might be setup to get rams to win because la only likes front runners winners. League wants that la money they can have it we want our qb healthy after game walking and the trophy. They can keep everything else. My rant is over sorry I hate rams they stole the team from st lious. They never support their teams. 

Archived