WHO-DEY YOU BITCHES!!! 😬

WHO-DEY everyone! Long time no see! Just wanted to check in with all of you long time sufferers! I think I've had several mental breakdowns and a mini stroke during these playoffs (just kidding, I think) 

What an amazing team we have! Hopefully we can bring home the Lombardi in 2 weeks! And this is the beginning of the Bengals Dynasty! 

WHO-DEY!!! GO BENGALS!!! 💪

54 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Yo Jamie!

Yeah the way the past few years have been have been it's been taxing on the soul to say the least! Now this team has been taxing on the heart! But I have loved every second of it! And needed it! 

I'll try to check in more for sure! 

You've not been around so you don't know.

We lost Onyx to Covid in 2020. (His real name was Jason Jarvis Holland)

I've been asking him each week for a win. He's been providing.

received_1623062011404035.jpeg

Damn! I hate to hear that! I always liked him a lot.

I've lost several family members to Covid. My double first cousin (our moms are twin sisters and our dads are brothers) was vaccinated but got it and ended up dying of sepsis in October at the age of 46. I was there for his funeral right after the Packers loss. I took my twins to PBS the day they had a big deal about trying to get the World Cup in Cincinnati. Got some very cool pics with Who Dey and Mr Red.

Bought some jerseys and other stuff. My cousin was a HUGE Bengals fan, and I've been enjoying this season with him in my thoughts and heart. And I feel like he may have got the Big Guy to listen to some of my prayers 

9 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Damn! I hate to hear that! I always liked him a lot.

I've lost several family members to Covid. My double first cousin (our moms are twin sisters and our dads are brothers) was vaccinated but got it and ended up dying of sepsis in October at the age of 46. I was there for his funeral right after the Packers loss. I took my twins to PBS the day they had a big deal about trying to get the World Cup in Cincinnati. Got some very cool pics with Who Dey and Mr Red.

Bought some jerseys and other stuff. My cousin was a HUGE Bengals fan, and I've been enjoying this season with him in my thoughts and heart. And I feel like he may have got the Big Guy to listen to some of my prayers 

Yeah Post Covid Sepsis took him as well. I had to give a funeral speech on zoom because we still hadn't had a vaccine. Went out this summer to visit the grave at the 1 year anniversary 

I work with a Browns fan who won't even acknowledge that the game took place yesterday. He is so damn salty, he is otherwise a solid dude. But man is he down. 

hahahhaha

I actually got some love from a stealers fan this morning. 

What a time to be alive 

3 minutes ago, saphead said:

I work with a Browns fan who won't even acknowledge that the game took place yesterday. He is so damn salty, he is otherwise a solid dude. But man is he down. 

hahahhaha

I actually got some love from a stealers fan this morning. 

What a time to be alive 

I have all streaming services so I was able to watch the CBS broadcast but Fox does not have a streaming service, so I went to a local bar. 

The bartender was a Chargers fan came up to me and said your QB is a bad man, I thought he was there with Herbert but he's better. (Hi @Hooky )

Then he was saying "The Bengals are in the Superbowl, and that man has reason to celebrate"

Of course the fucking Steelers fan right there was like "Not very many of you."

Fuck that guy.

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

WHO-DEY everyone! Long time no see! Just wanted to check in with all of you long time sufferers! I think I've had several mental breakdowns and a mini stroke during these playoffs (just kidding, I think) 

What an amazing team we have! Hopefully we can bring home the Lombardi in 2 weeks! And this is the beginning of the Bengals Dynasty! 

WHO-DEY!!! GO BENGALS!!! 💪

Welcome Back, Old!!  Glad to see you back.  I think you need to do your Job on the 13th of February and start the GAMEDAY THREAD FOR THE SUPER BOWL!!  🤩🤩

Archived