WHO-DEY YOU BITCHES!!! 😬

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I have all streaming services so I was able to watch the CBS broadcast but Fox does not have a streaming service, so I went to a local bar. 

The bartender was a Chargers fan came up to me and said your QB is a bad man, I thought he was there with Herbert but he's better. (Hi @Hooky )

Then he was saying "The Bengals are in the Superbowl, and that man has reason to celebrate"

Of course the fucking Stealers fan right there was like "Not very many of you."

Fuck that guy.

There is a foxnow app for roku that shows the games.

7 hours ago, oldschooler said:

WHO-DEY everyone! Long time no see! Just wanted to check in with all of you long time sufferers! I think I've had several mental breakdowns and a mini stroke during these playoffs (just kidding, I think) 

What an amazing team we have! Hopefully we can bring home the Lombardi in 2 weeks! And this is the beginning of the Bengals Dynasty! 

WHO-DEY!!! GO BENGALS!!! 💪

Stick around 

4 minutes ago, BengalBacker said:

Seems like there's a few of us who just started posting again.

I think we're what's known as bandwagon fans.😄

Oh, I've still been a Bengals fan. Just couldn't take all the negativity on this board.

2 hours ago, steggyD said:

Oh, I've still been a Bengals fan. Just couldn't take all the negativity on this board.

I mean we missed the playoffs for 6 years and won 6 games in two years.  Not sure how you are supposed to polish that turd.  

But hey, thanks for jumping back on the bandwagon and spitting on those who never jumped off.  

29 minutes ago, SaintsFanToo said:

I mean we missed the playoffs for 6 years and won 6 games in two years.  Not sure how you are supposed to polish that turd.  

But hey, thanks for jumping back on the bandwagon and spitting on those who never jumped off.  

Sticking around these forums doesn't make you more of a fan than me, but nice try. I've been watching this team play every single game, rooting for them, hoping for the best. I had enough negative shit in my real life, that I couldn't stand this type of assholishness right here. But now I'm in a better spot in my life, so I can take more abuse. 

49 minutes ago, steggyD said:

Sticking around these forums doesn't make you more of a fan than me, but nice try. I've been watching this team play every single game, rooting for them, hoping for the best. I had enough negative shit in my real life, that I couldn't stand this type of assholishness right here. But now I'm in a better spot in my life, so I can take more abuse. 

And dish it out I see.

12 hours ago, oldschooler said:

WHO-DEY everyone! Long time no see! Just wanted to check in with all of you long time sufferers! I think I've had several mental breakdowns and a mini stroke during these playoffs (just kidding, I think) 

What an amazing team we have! Hopefully we can bring home the Lombardi in 2 weeks! And this is the beginning of the Bengals Dynasty! 

WHO-DEY!!! GO BENGALS!!! 💪

Your cool

2 hours ago, steggyD said:

Says the guy who showed up out of the blue and basically called us assholes.  

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Welcome home Old.  Nice to see you back.  You've been missed.

Hope you aren't the last to return.

T-Dub, Rumble, Khatmandude,

Rick, Lew Dog... let's get the band

back together like the Blues Brothers.

I forgot about rumble… that dude was a trip 😂

Archived