WHO-DEY YOU BITCHES!!! 😬

4 hours ago, SaintsFanToo said:

I mean we missed the playoffs for 6 years and won 6 games in two years.  Not sure how you are supposed to polish that turd.  

But hey, thanks for jumping back on the bandwagon and spitting on those who never jumped off.  

Didn’t you just the board on Sunday? 

2 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

You're black

pot, meet kettle

informal Used to highlight a situation in which a person accuses someone of or criticizes someone for something of which they themselves are guilty. An allusion to the idiom "the pot calling the kettle black," which means the same.

Just now, UncleEarl said:

pot, meet kettle

informal Used to highlight a situation in which a person accuses someone of or criticizes someone for something of which they themselves are guilty. An allusion to the idiom "the pot calling the kettle black," which means the same.

lol, I'm well aware of the idiom. And my reply to you with the Ironic gif was that you are just as guilty of "dishing it out" while saying so to SteggyD. I thought you of all people to post that was ironic. Then in your response to me saying pot meet kettle me saying "you're black" is simply giving it back to you. 

You have this weird need to "White Knight" the negative people on this board who have driven a number of posters away, even going so far as hinting that it's a 1st Amendment issue and that I by suggesting that they are driving people away and maybe they should not be posting some of their nonsense (and oh look no more Sewer Brewer thread....yeah that's a dig on you, suck it) so that we can have some of those people not just leaving....on a private message board is somehow akin to being anti-freedom (more like free-dumb) is hilarious. 

But carry on, I'm getting a bit of a smirk on my face about it. Lancelot 

2 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

lol, I'm well aware of the idiom. And my reply to you with the Ironic gif was that you are just as guilty of "dishing it out" while saying so to SteggyD. I thought you of all people to post that was ironic. Then in your response to me saying pot meet kettle me saying "you're black" is simply giving it back to you. 

You have this weird need to "White Knight" the negative people on this board who have driven a number of posters away, even going so far as hinting that it's a 1st Amendment issue and that I by suggesting that they are driving people away and maybe they should not be posting some of their nonsense (and oh look no more Sewer Brewer thread....yeah that's a dig on you, suck it) so that we can have some of those people not just leaving....on a private message board is somehow akin to being anti-freedom (more like free-dumb) is hilarious. 

But carry on, I'm getting a bit of a smirk on my face about it. Lancelot 

Dude, you stir up as much shit on this board as anyone.  That is and was my only point.  I'm no saint for sure, but I can deal with most anyone's opinions.  You should try it.  It's no First Amendemnt issue.  I'm fully aware of what that means, but just right and wrong.  You love making it personal.  That's fine.  I can guarantee you my opinion of you is just as low, but I can deal with it no problem. 

12 hours ago, steggyD said:

Sticking around these forums doesn't make you more of a fan than me, but nice try. I've been watching this team play every single game, rooting for them, hoping for the best. I had enough negative shit in my real life, that I couldn't stand this type of assholishness right here. But now I'm in a better spot in my life, so I can take more abuse. 

Preach.

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

Dude, you stir up as much shit on this board as anyone.  That is and was my only point.  I'm no saint for sure, but I can deal with most anyone's opinions.  You should try it.  It's no First Amendemnt issue.  I'm fully aware of what that means, but just right and wrong.  You love making it personal.  That's fine.  I can guarantee you my opinion of you is just as low, but I can deal with it no problem. 

I don't particularly care about your opinion of me, I care that this board can be an enjoyable experience for most people, and you literally have people coming back now saying they left because of how negative things got, maybe instead of feeling the need to come to the aid of those who did some of the driving away, maybe just maybe we can try to do better so that the maximum amount of people can enjoy this board?

Just now, Jamie_B said:

I don't particularly care about your opinion of me, I care that this board can be an enjoyable experience for most people, and you literally have people coming back now saying they left because of how negative things got, maybe instead of feeling the need to come to the aid of those who did some of the driving away, maybe just maybe we can try to do better so that the maximum amount of people can enjoy this board?

When a team wins 2, 4 games a year the message board isn't going to be particularly positive.  Hell, your posts in the first half of the game this week are a pretty good example.  Things weren't going well and....human nature appears.  I get it when every thread is negative and someone doesn't like it.  I've come and gone on this board as well.  More about my interest level, but just the same.  The endless Andy Dalton stuff was not my cup of tea, but many wanted to hash it out.  Over and over again.  At some point I ignored it. 

When you can't ignore a particular thread you KNOW is going to be negative, that's on you.  Heck, some people who want the Brewer gone even participate!  Why would anyone do that?  At the same time I think the mod that "promised" the Brewer would be gone appears to no longer be a mod.  How does that work?  Frankly, things have gone really well.  No need for it at this point.  Why don't we just enjoy that instead of this mudslinging bullshit? 

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

When a team wins 2, 4 games a year the message board isn't going to be particularly positive.  Hell, your posts in the first half of the game this week are a pretty good example.  Things weren't going well and....human nature appears.  I get it when every thread is negative and someone doesn't like it.  I've come and gone on this board as well.  More about my interest level, but just the same.  The endless Andy Dalton stuff was not my cup of tea, but many wanted to hash it out.  Over and over again.  At some point I ignored it. 

When you can't ignore a particular thread you KNOW is going to be negative, that's on you.  Heck, some people who want the Brewer gone even participate!  Why would anyone do that?  At the same time I think the mod that "promised" the Brewer would be gone appears to no longer be a mod.  How does that work?  Frankly, things have gone really well.  No need for it at this point.  Why don't we just enjoy that instead of this mudslinging bullshit? 

I'm not suggesting this place be flowers and rainbows either, don't mistake me for a homer because I am not. And in the moment game day threads aside, what I am suggesting is that entire threads dedicated to getting enjoyment out of how a player fucked up is fucking pathetic. Who enjoys that? Like what kind of mental issue do you have to have to get enjoyment of a player on a team you are supposedly a fan of fucking up? 

But there is a difference between being frustrated about how things have been done and lord knows the Bengals have alot of warranted criticism, and not harshing the mellow of those who see things that they have been getting right. And I hope going into this offseason that the Bengals have FINALLY earned a little bit of benefit of the doubt seeing how many things they did get right these past couple of years, before we start in on them again with comments like "they prefer Lambos" maybe we can see the product on the field going forward before we jump in on it?

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm not suggesting this place be flowers and rainbows either, don't mistake me for a homer because I am not. And in the moment game day threads aside, what I am suggesting is that entire threads dedicated to getting enjoyment out of how a player fucked up is fucking pathetic. Who enjoys that? Like what kind of mental issue do you have to have to get enjoyment of a player on a team you are supposedly a fan of fucking up? 

But there is a difference between being frustrated about how things have been done and lord knows the Bengals have alot of warranted criticism, and not harshing the mellow of those who see things that they have been getting right. And I hope going into this offseason that the Bengals have FINALLY earned a little bit of benefit of the doubt seeing how many things they did get right these past couple of years, before we start in on them again with comments like "they prefer Lambos" maybe we can see the product on the field going forward before we jump in on it?

Let's just enjoy the wins.

Names popping in here from back when I used to post. 

We are in "the void". That two week period I also recall in 81 and 88 where it feels like Cincy is already the NFL Champion. 
Came crashing down HARD both times previous.
NOT THIS TIME. No way..

Archived