WHO-DEY YOU BITCHES!!! 😬

On 1/31/2022 at 11:55 AM, kennethmw said:

Welcome Back, Old!!  Glad to see you back.  I think you need to do your Job on the 13th of February and start the GAMEDAY THREAD FOR THE SUPER BOWL!!  🤩🤩

On 1/31/2022 at 12:00 PM, Kochman said:

Who Dey bro. Glad to see you.

On 1/31/2022 at 12:09 PM, ArmyBengal said:

glad to see you back, Old!

On 1/31/2022 at 2:34 PM, esjbh2 said:

Great to hear from you Old...been a long time.

WHO-DEY!

WHO-DEY y'all!!! 😬

And there's no way my anxiety and superstitious mind would allow me to start a Super Bowl thread after being gone so long Kenneth. Thanks anyways

On 1/31/2022 at 3:05 PM, The_Joker said:

Welcome back Old

i just got back on myself. Had to take a long break because…well you can just about guess!! All that goes away with a sweet SB victory 

On 1/31/2022 at 3:32 PM, RayDoggBengal said:

Welcome back old

On 1/31/2022 at 4:25 PM, TeeBengal said:

Nice to see you back on old!  

Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIF

On 1/31/2022 at 5:12 PM, SaintsFanToo said:

Welcome back Old.  It’s been a hell of a ride from 2-14 to the Super Bowl. 

On 1/31/2022 at 5:13 PM, steggyD said:

Sup?

I just started lurking around again this season.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:18 PM, Jason said:

Stick around 

23 hours ago, spicoli said:

Welcome back, Old! Hope you’re around long enough to start our SB game day thread in 13 days! 

23 hours ago, BengalsRZ said:

Old!! As a fellow old poster who mostly just browses now, great to see ya!

Still can't believe whats happening is real. Who Dey baby!!!!!

22 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Welcome home Old.  Nice to see you back.  You've been missed.

Hope you aren't the last to return.

T-Dub, Rumble, Khatmandude,

Rick, Lew Dog... let's get the band

back together like the Blues Brothers.

22 hours ago, fluhartz said:

nice to see you posting Old.... And WhoDey Bitches indeed

Wow! Great to see you all!

I didn't stop coming here for any other reason than my life wasn't affording me the luxury of being on the internet. But I've had Sunday Ticket for the past 5 years and have turned a bunch of people here into Bengals fans! 

I'll try to stop in now and then. 

I've missed you all. And I am so happy for all of us Bengals fans! 

WHO-DEY ✌️

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Wow! Great to see you all!

I didn't stop coming here for any other reason than my life wasn't affording me the luxury of being on the internet. But I've had Sunday Ticket for the past 5 years and have turned a bunch of people here into Bengals fans! 

I'll try to stop in now and then. 

I've missed you all. And I am so happy for all of us Bengals fans! 

WHO-DEY ✌️

Yeah, great to see you back.

Don't be a stranger.

Besides, this place is always good for a laugh and will lighten

things up all around.

10 hours ago, BENGALS666 said:

Wazzup Mully!

Whatcha say there! Flying high on this season, my brother. I’m going into this SuperBowl just happy to be there again. Hoping for a win, but not crushed if we don’t. I see a bright future and a return trip or three.

MULLY

On 1/31/2022 at 11:13 AM, oldschooler said:

WHO-DEY everyone! Long time no see! Just wanted to check in with all of you long time sufferers! I think I've had several mental breakdowns and a mini stroke during these playoffs (just kidding, I think) 

What an amazing team we have! Hopefully we can bring home the Lombardi in 2 weeks! And this is the beginning of the Bengals Dynasty! 

WHO-DEY!!! GO BENGALS!!! 💪

Damn since we’re getting the band back together for this final run a welcome back to Old (and myself) and a fucking Who Dey!!!

On 2/1/2022 at 9:04 AM, MULLY said:

Whatcha say there, OldSchool? I've been absent myself and popped my head out of the sand during this last game. I'm with you on the heart attack and strokes. They never fail to excite.

MULLY

Kon'nichiwa and WHO-DEY Mully ✌️

On 1/31/2022 at 11:13 AM, oldschooler said:

WHO-DEY everyone! Long time no see! Just wanted to check in with all of you long time sufferers! I think I've had several mental breakdowns and a mini stroke during these playoffs (just kidding, I think) 

What an amazing team we have! Hopefully we can bring home the Lombardi in 2 weeks! And this is the beginning of the Bengals Dynasty! 

WHO-DEY!!! GO BENGALS!!! 💪

Welcome back oldschooler. Looks like a reunion around here. Pretty crazy, I never would have for a second guessed we would make the super bowl this season 3 months ago.

On 2/6/2022 at 8:59 PM, BengalsOwn said:

Welcome back oldschooler. Looks like a reunion around here. Pretty crazy, I never would have for a second guessed we would make the super bowl this season 3 months ago.

Hey Own! 

Yeah to say I've been pleasantly surprised by this team's success would be a severe understatement! Glad to see you're still around! Hope you are doing as good as possible!

WHO-DEY ✌️

59 minutes ago, Just a Hint of Snow said:

I couldn’t resist. It’s possible I was banned 🤔. Either way, hello old friends (Enquirer Board Original Circa 1999). So much fun.

BTW. I am in this video 🤓

https://www.wlwt.com/article/bengals-1988-1989-super-bowl-xxiii-49ers/38971645

You still show up as a member.

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/profile/1474-hint-of-snow/

I haven't been a regular poster though I do visit regularly. I was going to post after the Chiefs win but you seem to be a close community and out of respect I decided to let you enjoy it together and not intrude. Frankly I am still in the midst of aftershock. So I will just say WHODEY and wish all of you a Bengals SB victory. I am a 51 year Bengals fan and I find the greatest part for me is watching the joyfulness of all of my fellow fans. Enjoy the experience.    

1 hour ago, JungleJohn said:

I haven't been a regular poster though I do visit regularly. I was going to post after the Chiefs win but you seem to be a close community and out of respect I decided to let you enjoy it together and not intrude. Frankly I am still in the midst of aftershock. So I will just say WHODEY and wish all of you a Bengals SB victory. I am a 51 year Bengals fan and I find the greatest part for me is watching the joyfulness of all of my fellow fans. Enjoy the experience.    

You're not intruding, post away. You're a long time fan like the rest of us. WHO DEY!

Archived