Washington Commanders

Griever

More info/pics here:

https://news.sportslogos.net/2022/02/02/washington-football-team-officially-becomes-commanders-unveils-new-logos-uniforms/football/

Pretty safe/generic choice, much like the MLB's Cleveland "Guardians". Not a big fan of the uniforms, the black-for-black's sake uni doesn't even make any sense to me.

What DID catch my attention was the usage of the alternate helmet. Perhaps we will see a white striped or inverted striped helmet for our Bengals next year.

55 minutes ago, Griever said:

More info/pics here:

https://news.sportslogos.net/2022/02/02/washington-football-team-officially-becomes-commanders-unveils-new-logos-uniforms/football/

Pretty safe/generic choice, much like the MLB's Cleveland "Guardians". Not a big fan of the uniforms, the black-for-black's sake uni doesn't even make any sense to me.

What DID catch my attention was the usage of the alternate helmet. Perhaps we will see a white striped or inverted striped helmet for our Bengals next year.

I saw that alternate helmet and it didn't even register until you said something. Nice catch.

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I saw that alternate helmet and it didn't even register until you said something. Nice catch.

Goodberry brings up a good point here though:

So one has to wonder...do the Bengals change the designation of their white jersey to "alternate" and orange essentially becomes the defacto "home" jersey? Broncos did something similar with their orange jersey several years ago so I suppose it isn't out of the question. Either that or the NFL loosens the restrictions on when an alternate helmet can be worn. 

Meh, as uniforms go these aren't bad. I like all the color choices. Black looks pretty badass. They're not as cool as ours, but as uniforms go, could be worse. Could be like that nasty ass  neon green thing in Seattle. That's the ugliest shit I've ever seen.

Archived