OFFICIAL!!! Uniform Combination for the Super Bowl

• MULLY changed the title to OFFICIAL!!! Uniform Combination for the Super Bowl
42 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Hey dude.  This was posted a few hours ago.

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/87340-rams-in-2-week-superbowl-newsthoughts-thread/&do=findComment&comment=1662832

Maybe use the search function next time?

Welcome back to the forum, btw.

Is it any wonder people stop coming here? BTW, that's buried in a thread of a different name. I did look first to see if there was a thread with a title about the uniforms. 

MULLY

7 minutes ago, MULLY said:

Is it any wonder people stop coming here? BTW, that's buried in a thread of a different name. I did look first to see if there was a thread with a title about the uniforms. 

MULLY

Nice deflection... You do realize that zero percent of this thread's "unnecessary" measure is due to me, yes?  But I appreciate the humor.  :)

Back to the topic, though.  We tend to combine related topics into one thread rather than have dozens of three or four post threads on topics that can and should be combined.  The discussion about the Super Bowl, including Super Bowl uniforms, is in the Super Bowl thread.  I think we put the word "Super Bowl" in the thread title - we should have done so but as I'm here in this one-off thread right now I can't check to confirm.  Hang on.

Yup.

Welcome to the forum.

42 minutes ago, Jungletiger said:

Looking at our new uni's... you realize how bad the previous ones were... Reebok used to have style...

Interesting, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. I'm not too fond of these new uniforms. Just looking at that uniform in the pic above, that black jersey looked better with more orange on the shoulders. Not too hip on that fitted shirt either. I get why they do it, but, man, that looks uncomfortable as a daily wearer....unless you're built like someone that should be wearing that kind of shirt. Let's be fair, us portly fellas would look like a Cape Seal in something like that.

MULLY

Well it's all opinion based, for me, the minimal color splashed on the black makes it stand out more than if its trying to blind me in the eyes.

As to how the authentic jerseys are made... they are made for athletes not us Joe schmos.  Once again opinion, on the other hand they don't they still make the non form fitting version of the jerseys?

2 hours ago, Jungletiger said:

Well it's all opinion based, for me, the minimal color splashed on the black makes it stand out more than if its trying to blind me in the eyes.

As to how the authentic jerseys are made... they are made for athletes not us Joe schmos.  Once again opinion, on the other hand they don't they still make the non form fitting version of the jerseys?

I think my favorite is the Carson/Chad/TJ/Rudi era with the white down the sides. I get it, it's just opinion. 

MULLY

TZZP43NY2REOJFMFRVNHBGZKDE.jpeg

7 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Hey dude.  This was posted a few hours ago.

https://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?/topic/87340-rams-in-2-week-superbowl-newsthoughts-thread/&do=findComment&comment=1662832

Maybe use the search function next time?

Welcome back to the forum, btw.

6 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Nice deflection... You do realize that zero percent of this thread's "unnecessary" measure is due to me, yes?  But I appreciate the humor.  :)

Back to the topic, though.  We tend to combine related topics into one thread rather than have dozens of three or four post threads on topics that can and should be combined.  The discussion about the Super Bowl, including Super Bowl uniforms, is in the Super Bowl thread.  I think we put the word "Super Bowl" in the thread title - we should have done so but as I'm here in this one-off thread right now I can't check to confirm.  Hang on.

Yup.

Welcome to the forum.

Damn.

10 hours ago, BengalBacker said:

Damn.

Anyway, Backer, he's been nothing but rude to anyone that has dropped in here after a long absence. When I got the pic of the uniform, the very first thing I did was scan the first two pages of headlines here to see if it had been posted, it hadn't, so I posted it. 

(all kinds of cussing and name calling deleted so as not to offend)

I put him on ignore. My side of it is done. He'll always be an (insert whatever derogatory description fits)

MULLY

Archived