Practice facility

I haven't understood the ripping on the subject either...especially after UC got the bubble and how the Bengals have had usage of it or that facility in Mason whenever they wanted/needed it.  Seems like a moot point to me, but some people still harp on it.  Plus I don't think there's any land any closer to PBS than what's already available with UC bubble.

IIRC they dont flat out own the land next to the stadium, the gravel company allows its use or something? anyone?

also was told by someone more in the know than me that the city has some lines/pipes/ something running under the practice field,s so the ability to dig for a base or pillars or whatever anchor would be required cant be done either.

so if it literally CANT be built next to the stadium, and theyd have to bus to it on days anyway, the UC option is pretty close to the same thing.

unless they want an entire offsite facility like baltimore, they should put it in kentucky if so.

I disagree we need an indoor practice facility. I remember marvin having to go up to another place in mason because we had snow and UC bubble was already in use. It’s like trying to reserve a court at last minute. These people don’t live here weather changes hourly. . It is competitive advantage I just listened to lampam talk about how they froze to death after freezer bowl before super bowl on bengals line. They were just trying to survive and weather was brutal. They did not get everything installed.

Whoever pushes not having a facility never played football in their life or is trying to Provide clickbait misinformation. Oh, I blame Covid, why they don’t have a faculty logic. Don’t speak to something without doing research ok. This is not a valid argument stating opinions, like their facts.
Rams are just greatest team because they just are. We should just give them trophy cause they picked right uniforms. Insanity.

If it’s the city great but this if the nfl not pee wee football make it happen. At this point give burrow anything he wants dude gold for the city and the franchise. He changes lives and will make the city money . 

I'm pretty sure the Stealers co-run or co-own their facility with the Univ of Pittsburgh.   Of course, maybe that was part of the deal when Pitt got rid of their stadium for an arena and use Heinz Field.

Maybe UC didn't have enough money as historically they aren't as "big" as Pitt, but UC/Bengals could have gone in this together.

Using UC's facility doesn't really work if UC still is playing.  And the way Zac said it (i.e he made a comment that using UC's facility had been in the works), is seems like he realized this could be an issue if the team kept winning.  If so, props to him.  After the KC game, there was a rumor that the Bengals could head out to LA early.  That was probably because of the weather and maybe he wasn't sure if they could use UC's facility.  

I assume UC is charging the Bengals for this? 

Wasn’t an issue before I have been a fan all my life. We pay taxes anyway not all cities have an nfl team. Time to get with times think forward. That’s difficult being a bengals fan like us. I wish they had built a dome for reds bengals they could have practiced in it and used it for other events. Oh well I was 25 back then bengals have been through tough times in my life win or lose I will always be a fan. If they don’t get in door isn’t worst thing we are in super bowl I still think I died. Please do not resuscitate me. 

Archived