Party Supplies

Unfortunately I'm not going to LA - was going to just go hang out and not even go into the game but the hotels are ridiculous.

Anyway, going have a small party at the house but there are no Bengals party supplies anywhere. Are there store in Cincy that sell online? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Harley said:

Unfortunately I'm not going to LA - was going to just go hang out and not even go into the game but the hotels are ridiculous.

Anyway, going have a small party at the house but there are no Bengals party supplies anywhere. Are there store in Cincy that sell online? Thanks.

did you have people going to LA with you?  i have a stack of free nights and roughly 1 million marriott points at the moment, looks like the only hotel that accepts points during that weekend is 

Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Hawthorne

4427 West El Segundo Boulevard Hawthorne, California 90250

SpringHill Suites Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach

14620 Aviation Boulevard Hawthorne, California 90250

looks like a king or two queen rooms available. I can get you a free room, you'd just need to toss a card on file for incidentals, etc. 

Let me know if interested.

2 hours ago, Harley said:

BTW, LeTigre, are you going to LA?

Negative. Going to meet with Columbus Bengal Nation at the Pub in Gahanna. 

As the saying goes: If you can’t be with the ones you love (in person games) love the ones you’re with. 

(Take Go up on his offer—just think of it…in area for The Game! You can even pick up some more Dodger gear 😄)

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Negative. Going to meet with Columbus Bengal Nation at the Pub in Gahanna. 

As the saying goes: If you can’t be with the ones you love (in person games) love the ones you’re with. 

(Take Go up on his offer—just think of it…in area for The Game! You can even pick up some more Dodger gear 😄)

Drink one at least for me and tell the gang I said hey. I will be on the futon in my son’s former room watching and chatting with Gupps and the gang.

21 hours ago, GoBengals said:

did you have people going to LA with you?  i have a stack of free nights and roughly 1 million marriott points at the moment, looks like the only hotel that accepts points during that weekend is 

Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Hawthorne

4427 West El Segundo Boulevard Hawthorne, California 90250

SpringHill Suites Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach

14620 Aviation Boulevard Hawthorne, California 90250

looks like a king or two queen rooms available. I can get you a free room, you'd just need to toss a card on file for incidentals, etc. 

Let me know if interested.

Go, thank you!!! After a bunch of debate of who could go and when, I think I'm just going to stick to this plan of a small party at the house. Regardless, very cool offer by you. Thank you.

Archived