Random 2022 Stuff

Someone let Patt McAfee know. :lol:

I'm gonna say it.

losing Palmer they way they did has made them realize what they have to do when they have a potential super bowl winning qb in the building 

the team is going to compete for a very long time now

16 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

You think the OT Rule is an issue, get this one.  Every NFL Team MUST hire a racial minority offensive assistant coach that works directly with the HC and offensive staff this year.  It can be a male or female.  They will be paid out of a separate league wide fund?  What?  So the NFL doesn’t already have minority assistant coaches already?  Is this all about the Miami HC lawsuit?  What a joke the NFL is becoming. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33617341/nfl-says-all-teams-add-minority-offensive-coach-expands-rooney-rule-include-women 

Yeah, on its face, this seems illegal. There is an exception for remedying past discrimination but I doubt the league wants to go into court and say "sure, we're a bunch of bigots and we're just trying to make things right". 

10 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Someone let Patt McAfee know. :lol:

I'm gonna say it.

losing Palmer they way they did has made them realize what they have to do when they have a potential super bowl winning qb in the building 

the team is going to compete for a very long time now

Or Mike Brown is truly no longer in charge, which I do now believe. 

7 hours ago, membengal said:

Was there a falling out or are they trying to monetize?

Nah, they still tight with CincyJ they just decided it was time to strike on their own for opportunities.  They probably still going to collab with the CincyJ guys, they just their own now.

10 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Did someone request Kay Adams Bengals pics ...

say no more ... 

zz-66-3

zz-66-2

zz66

zz-66-5

zz66-4

* Of course, this year we will have to see if she's wearing Jets gear instead (rumors that she's dating Uzomah) 

Kay and MJ Acosta-Ruiz are two of the most beautiful women in all of sports

medias..

Both utterly stunning..

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

Kay and MJ Acosta-Ruiz are two of the most beautiful women in all of sports

medias..

Both utterly stunning..

While true MJ Acosta-Ruiz is stunning (for sure no argument there from me), she can not be the Queen of the Jungle.  She'd have to be an openly Bengal supporter for that title.

Archived