Random 2022 Stuff

7 hours ago, Griever said:

Just an obscene amount of money, nice to see Tom will be able to get by after retirement lol

Is there any evidence that Brady will be any good at this?  Romo and Aikman didn’t get paid until they proved they could do the job and I honestly don’t like listening to Romo ramble on.  I think Aikman is  better than Romo 

9 hours ago, SF2 said:

Is there any evidence that Brady will be any good at this?  Romo and Aikman didn’t get paid until they proved they could do the job and I honestly don’t like listening to Romo ramble on.  I think Aikman is  better than Romo 

Good question. TB12 has his own podcast but that's pretty much all I've heard from him as far as "talking football" amongst other things. That's a lot different than being an analyst at the game and commentating in real time. Romo can be silly sometimes and Nantz has to reel him back in occassionally but what I like about Romo is that his excitement seems to be genuine. Dude loves the game. I've always been a fan of Aikman. Yeah he can be a little dry sometimes but again, the dude knows what he is talking about and I like his play breakdowns.

14 hours ago, SF2 said:

Valid points..

Yes he's the GOAT on the field but that has nothing to do with his mic'd up analysis and other facets of announcing...

Big Risk imo.

Archived