Random 2022 Stuff

And, Stevie G can assist us to another PL Trophy, if his Aston Villa can beat or draw the Cheating Bastards of Manchester. May it be so. 

Paris in 10 days anyway for the Champions League Cup, SF. 

4 possible championships (two already secured) in one season! Great time to be a Red! YNWA! 

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

They still have a lot to prove

All eyes will be on the OL.  I think the team overall has proven they can match up with anyone.

What I'd like to see is a more veteran, mature team.   There was definitely an air of "just happy to be here" during the SB and  way too much mugging for the camera during the game for my liking.  

Now that they've been there before hopefully they can act like it.  Plenty of time for photo ops at the victory parade.

6 hours ago, T-Dub said:

All eyes will be on the OL.  I think the team overall has proven they can match up with anyone.

What I'd like to see is a more veteran, mature team.   There was definitely an air of "just happy to be here" during the SB and  way too much mugging for the camera during the game for my liking.  

Now that they've been there before hopefully they can act like it.  Plenty of time for photo ops at the victory parade.

Sorry, I forgot the 🥷

NFL's top 11 offenses in 2022? Bills, Chargers and Bengals produce highest win-share projections

Published: May 18, 2022 at 04:10 PM

Headshot_Author_Cynthia-Frelund_1400x1000

Cynthia Frelund

NFL Network Analytics

Rank

In this file one year ago, the Bengals just missed the cut, as my No. 11 offense with top-seven upside. My models were quite bearish on their O-line, especially with Joe Burrow coming off the kind of major knee surgery that typically causes quarterbacks to play more conservatively, at least in the early goings. Well, Burrow crushed my model last season, and the Bengals addressed the O-line this offseason.

In 2021, Burrow's completion percentage over expected was +6.0 -- the highest in the NFL, per NGS. He also led the league in completion percentage (64.3) and yards per attempt (9.7) when under pressure. Clearly, he wasn't playing skittish. When he had a time to throw of 2.5-plus seconds, Burrow posted an NFL-best 111.6 passer rating. Computer Vision shows Burrow was the most efficient on off-platform throws (when his legs weren't set before releasing the ball) with a 100.1 passer rating.

Meanwhile, Joe Mixon piled up the second-most yards after contact (1,054, per NGS). Offensive Rookie of the Year Ja'Marr Chase led the league in deep touchdown receptions (seven of 20-plus air yards), and second-year stud Tee Higgins boasted an NFL-best +9.8 catch rate over expected. While losing tight end C.J. Uzomah in free agency hurts, the increased O-line potential (SEE: free-agent additions La'el Collins, Alex Cappa and Ted Karras) will create more opportunities for Mixon to reach full speed before being contacted and should allow the deep passing game to be even more potent in 2022.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-s-top-11-offenses-in-2022-bills-chargers-and-bengals-produce-highest-win-sha

22 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

NFL's top 11 offenses in 2022? Bills, Chargers and Bengals produce highest win-share projections

Published: May 18, 2022 at 04:10 PM

Headshot_Author_Cynthia-Frelund_1400x1000

Cynthia Frelund

NFL Network Analytics

Rank

In this file one year ago, the Bengals just missed the cut, as my No. 11 offense with top-seven upside. My models were quite bearish on their O-line, especially with Joe Burrow coming off the kind of major knee surgery that typically causes quarterbacks to play more conservatively, at least in the early goings. Well, Burrow crushed my model last season, and the Bengals addressed the O-line this offseason.

In 2021, Burrow's completion percentage over expected was +6.0 -- the highest in the NFL, per NGS. He also led the league in completion percentage (64.3) and yards per attempt (9.7) when under pressure. Clearly, he wasn't playing skittish. When he had a time to throw of 2.5-plus seconds, Burrow posted an NFL-best 111.6 passer rating. Computer Vision shows Burrow was the most efficient on off-platform throws (when his legs weren't set before releasing the ball) with a 100.1 passer rating.

Meanwhile, Joe Mixon piled up the second-most yards after contact (1,054, per NGS). Offensive Rookie of the Year Ja'Marr Chase led the league in deep touchdown receptions (seven of 20-plus air yards), and second-year stud Tee Higgins boasted an NFL-best +9.8 catch rate over expected. While losing tight end C.J. Uzomah in free agency hurts, the increased O-line potential (SEE: free-agent additions La'el Collins, Alex Cappa and Ted Karras) will create more opportunities for Mixon to reach full speed before being contacted and should allow the deep passing game to be even more potent in 2022.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-s-top-11-offenses-in-2022-bills-chargers-and-bengals-produce-highest-win-sha

Mixon 1054 yrds after contact.

Hell he rushed for 1100 plus.

That's alot of hard running ..

9 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I'm sure many here can relate ...

IMG_20220525_051323.jpg

Story of my life dude. Was actually contemplating starting a thread where everyone could post their favorite Bengals swag but wasn't sure if that would be weird lol

Archived