Random 2022 Stuff

On 6/10/2022 at 4:34 PM, High School Harry said:

Not knocking that at all but how many of those 13 passes were Ja'Marr catching and running 30 to 50 yards?  And/or getting a step or two on his guy to go the long distance.  I'm sure there was another guy our two, too, but it isn't like Joe did it alone,.

damn you tried to use andy dalton evidence against joe burrow thats crazy.

1 hour ago, Griever said:

I envy you, that jersey looks mint

Appreciate that. I only have a few jerseys left after all these years: this one, a 1969 era no-stripes (also made by Koch’s), and a Krumrie (made by, you guessed it) from 1984. 

They mostly hang in my closet. I’ll pull them out and wear every now and then for special games, etc. 

I wish I was Go…who has several thousand game-worns. 

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Appreciate that. I only have a few jerseys left after all these years: this one, a 1969 era no-stripes (also made by Koch’s), and a Krumrie (made by, you guessed it) from 1984. 

They mostly hang in my closet. I’ll pull them out and wear every now and then for special games, etc. 

I wish I was Go…who has several thousand game-worns. 

👀

19 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Old school 

IMG_20220615_211703.jpg

New school 

IMG_20220615_162744.jpg

Talk about depth on one line—that one  was it. 

Brian Blados, Max Montoya, Bruce Kozerski, Bruce Reimers, Anthony Munoz 

Joe Walter (actually the starter but was hurt), Jim Rourke (on roster, but never played), Dave Smith ( a real Swiss Army knife along the line), and David Douglas (tough as nails). 

My personal favorite among those starters was Reimers. Tall, strong, mean as a snake. A lot of run plays were to the left. Munoz, of course, was the name you know. Reimers tore holes in the line almost on his own. 

Archived