Random 2022 Stuff

16 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

OBJ wont be ready till November at the earliest. I might consider this if one of the big 3 guys get hurt otherwise I'm not sure where he fits.

No. Just no.

If Beckham's father was upset at the number of targets OBJ got in Cleveland, can you imagine how irked he would be with OBJ in Cincinnati competing against Chase, Higgins and Boyd for targets? His Twitter and Instagram accounts will blow up. 

6 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

No. Just no.

If Beckham's father was upset at the number of targets OBJ got in Cleveland, can you imagine how irked he would be with OBJ in Cincinnati competing against Chase, Higgins and Boyd for targets? His Twitter and Instagram accounts will blow up. 

I'm not talking about a long term contract, I'm talking about if one of the top 3 gets hurt and we need a guy to win us playoff games.

2 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I'm not talking about a long term contract, I'm talking about if one of the top 3 gets hurt and we need a guy to win us playoff games.

Maybe for that purpose, then. I just wouldn't want that diva upsetting the locker room chemistry, 

Counter point - OBJ would come here due to his relationship and respect of JoeyB - so I would not really be worried about him upsetting the locker-room in that scenario, even if he was the 4th receiver. If he were to take a small one-year deal here, he would know who is on the roster and be okay with it. I don't expect it to happen, but also don't think he blows up the locker-room if somehow it were to come to pass. God knows the Rams didn't suffer on his arrival...

22 minutes ago, membengal said:

Counter point - OBJ would come here due to his relationship and respect of JoeyB - so I would not really be worried about him upsetting the locker-room in that scenario, even if he was the 4th receiver. If he were to take a small one-year deal here, he would know who is on the roster and be okay with it. I don't expect it to happen, but also don't think he blows up the locker-room if somehow it were to come to pass. God knows the Rams didn't suffer on his arrival...

They both played at LSU, which is a thing as well.

10 hours ago, membengal said:

they dont really know eachother much, in the mic'd up superbowl thing someone asks joe if he knows OBJ and he says something like "a little he came to LSU games, but thats about it"

Yes. Which is why I said “I don’t expect it to happen” but whatevs that thin connection is it is enough given the insta likes people take note of nowadays plus the cigar thing post-national title game to speculate on it more than I world have ever thought. I don’t remotely expect this is a thing but that thin connection is at least more than no connection.

Archived