Random 2022 Stuff

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Lordstown is a mere hour from Heinz Field. A heavy Stealer-leaning populace. 

... no reason to cede any square inch of Ohio to Shittburgh or the Mistake on the Lake. 

Ohio, Kentucky, and Louisiana are Burrow country. Plus I think they are slowly adding Nebraska. 

On 6/20/2022 at 10:45 AM, UncleEarl said:

Wasn't OBJ passing out cash in the locker room to Burrow and others after the National Championship game?  🤣  Am I right remembering that it got him banned from the LSU locker room or something?

i had remembered it with the WR they had, i didnt remember burrow being involved. 

On 6/20/2022 at 2:08 PM, UncleEarl said:

I had to find out.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/sports/nfl/browns/odell-beckham-jr-lsu-ban/95-9e7a2478-781b-4575-9a89-592ea3ead7c5

Report: Odell Beckham Jr. banned from LSU for 2 years for handing out cash to players

According to Sports Illustrated, Cleveland Browns receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has been banned from LSU's facilities for handing out cash to players in January.

its really funny thats a 2 years ban, ncaa is wild with their fake rules.

On 6/20/2022 at 8:17 PM, BlackJesus said:

ah this is the corner endzone we were sitting in, right above the tunnel, so much fun at that point.

On 6/20/2022 at 8:31 PM, BlackJesus said:

Shiesty's bodyguard (Collins) with a new Bengals tattoo ...

anyone who wants to give me like 20-30 million dollars ill gladly tat up for them. offer stands forever.

2 hours ago, GoBengals said:

its really funny thats a 2 years ban, ncaa is wild with their fake rules.

Seems like every 2-3 years one of the big programs has to take their turn in the barrel & go on double-secret probation over shit everyone knows everyone else is doing.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Seems like every 2-3 years one of the big programs has to take their turn in the barrel & go on double-secret probation over shit everyone knows everyone else is doing.

Thankfully, with NIL in full swing, the ridiculous NCAA investigation days are over.  All the little NARCs are gonna have to find something better to do with their time. 

10 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Another retro uniform idea ...

IMG_20220622_194543.jpg

It'd be great if htey trotted out the original helmet every one in a while. Something they COULD do easily and keep would be to change the Bengals font on he jersey to the old school helmet font.

Archived