Random 2022 Stuff

17 hours ago, spicoli said:

Not Bengals related but definitely random….HOW ABOUT USC and UCLA heading east to the mighty B1G??

I think it's going to be weird to see USC or UCLA play in the Rose Bowl as a Big 10 team. (Assuming they can ever get there.)

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I think it's going to be weird to see USC or UCLA play in the Rose Bowl as a Big 10 team. (Assuming they can ever get there.)

Just about every away game is going to be a cross-country flight to play in cold weather.  I predict doormat status for both for the near future.  Don't see how this makes sense for either school aside from some kind of massive payoff.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Just about every away game is going to be a cross-country flight to play in cold weather.  I predict doormat status for both for the near future.  Don't see how this makes sense for either school aside from some kind of massive payoff.

Oregon and Washington have already applied for Big10 membership and it will happen quickly more than likely. If ND joins the fold, which from what I've read that they are under a great deal of pressure to make the leap. Then the Big10 will add a 20th team from out west like Utah or Colorado and make a western conference. Now there will be much less travel. Create 4 divisions with 5 teams each and go from there.

12 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

Oregon and Washington have already applied for Big10 membership and it will happen quickly more than likely. If ND joins the fold, which from what I've read that they are under a great deal of pressure to make the leap. Then the Big10 will add a 20th team from out west like Utah or Colorado and make a western conference. Now there will be much less travel. Create 4 divisions with 5 teams each and go from there.

Oh so the Pac-12 as we know it is basically dissolving?

meh-the-simpsons.gif

Archived