Random 2022 Stuff

The smart bet if you think the Bengals are going to the Super Bowl would be to bet all 16 options ... For example, let's say you bet $10 on all 16 below = 160$ ... But if the Bengals go to the SB your minimum winning would be $550 and maximum $8,000 - way more than your $160.

IMG_20220711_223654.jpg

Goodberry brings up a good point here. I haven't heard anything about a 2nd alternate uniform being introduced. If they don't introduce one, I'd imagine they'd need to designate their white jersey's as alternates for a white striped helmet to work.

1 minute ago, saphead said:

I think the only choice is white & black. I just can't get with the 'Bengals' text on a modern helmet and striped unis. 

JMO

But... but... but... what about Mac Jones MILFing his mom's BFF?  The whole board has been waiting for your wisdom and insight on that very important issue.

And black with orange stripes would be good, too, with the all black unis.

On 7/8/2022 at 9:49 AM, Griever said:

its apple tv.

On 7/8/2022 at 9:50 AM, membengal said:

That's for 2023. Still need DirecTV for this year. 

or the streaming app, just need a student email address, its also half price, i stream it on my apple tv with my student sunday ticket account (from one of my employees)

On 7/8/2022 at 11:51 AM, CincyInDC said:

I'm already on a streaming service from the NFL and it generally leaves something to be desired.  I hope it improves

the nfl wont be the ones in control of it, they dont want to spend for whats needed for that, itll be a company who is already doing streaming, specifically looks like Apple is going to be the winner. and i must say their streaming has been flawless IMO.

Archived