Random 2022 Stuff

If you want a Higgins jersey, wait until next year for #5 ...

Here's the Latest on Tee Higgins' Potential Number Change

CINCINNATI — Tee Higgins still plans to change his number from 85 to 5, but it'll have to wait until next season. 

The third-year wide receiver would've had to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars buying out the NFL's supply of Higgins No. 85 jerseys. 

Rather than spend the money now to get the number he wants, he'll make the switch in 2023. 

"That [money] could go toward a new Rolls Royce or a house in Texas," Higgins joked. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/latest-on-tee-higgins-number-change-from-85-to-5#:~:text=He's established himself as one,Higgins said at the time.

9 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

If you want a Higgins jersey, wait until next year for #5 ...

Here's the Latest on Tee Higgins' Potential Number Change

CINCINNATI — Tee Higgins still plans to change his number from 85 to 5, but it'll have to wait until next season. 

The third-year wide receiver would've had to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars buying out the NFL's supply of Higgins No. 85 jerseys. 

Rather than spend the money now to get the number he wants, he'll make the switch in 2023. 

"That [money] could go toward a new Rolls Royce or a house in Texas," Higgins joked. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/allbengals-insiders-plus/latest-on-tee-higgins-number-change-from-85-to-5#:~:text=He's established himself as one,Higgins said at the time.

Thank you, Mr Jesus and Thank you, Tee.

I posed earlier that as soon as Tee said he was changing his number to 5 last year, I ordered  a Number 5 Higgins for my son (in black), white (lady friend's son... white looks the best, btw) and ol' High School (orange) from NFL.com (not cheap).  Son said he got props at his Super Bowl party for wearing a Bengals jersey from the future.

I thought I was going to have to eat the $$ when it didn't happen.  

Saved!  Can wear them again this season.

IMG_0609.JPG <--- HighSchoolHarriet, Lulu the Wonder Cat, and #5

IMG_0608.JPG

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Thank you, Mr Jesus and Thank you, Tee.

I posed earlier that as soon as Tee said he was changing his number to 5 last year, I ordered  a Number 5 Higgins for my son (in black), white (lady friend's son... white looks the best, btw) and ol' High School (orange) from NFL.com (not cheap).  Son said he got props at his Super Bowl party for wearing a Bengals jersey from the future.

I thought I was going to have to eat the $$ when it didn't happen.  

Saved!  Can wear them again this season.

IMG_0609.JPG <--- HighSchoolHarriet, Lulu the Wonder Cat, and #5

IMG_0608.JPG

Pumpkin is jealous.......

Archived