Random 2022 Stuff

On 7/26/2022 at 3:17 PM, BlackJesus said:

that shit was amazing.

On 7/26/2022 at 3:21 PM, BlackJesus said:

No confidence in Trevor Lawrence over Joe Shiesty ...

lol, thats funny.

On 7/27/2022 at 3:03 PM, T-Dub said:

Well no shit, NFL! I never claimed I could

lol

Don’t know if there are any Ohio University fans here, your QB from a few years ago , Nathan Rourke, is killing it this season in the CFL for the BC Lions. He is actually a Canadian and essentially the first successful Canadian QB in the CFL since the late 1960’s.

The lions have only lost once this season, that would be to my 2 time defending champion Blue Bombers who are 9-0 and led by former Bearcat Zach Collaros. 

7 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Don’t know if there are any Ohio University fans here, your QB from a few years ago , Nathan Rourke, is killing it this season in the CFL for the BC Lions. He is actually a Canadian and essentially the first successful Canadian QB in the CFL since the late 1960’s.

The lions have only lost once this season, that would be to my 2 time defending champion Blue Bombers who are 9-0 and led by former Bearcat Zach Collaros. 

Haven’t caught up on the CFL this year until this post. Things have shuffled a bit up there. 

Argos will win the East it looks like. And I still can’t get used to seeing the “Redblacks” in place of the Rough Riders. Not sure I will ever get used to “Elks” in Edmonton either. Hoping the Riders can make up some ground, but Winnipeg are lights out. 

4 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Typical NFL. And all of these “penalties” will occur at just the right times of the game.

The Bengals may be beneficiaries of these to some extent, we’ll see

Archived